Leon Best

Godot

There's an article on the Mail's website about this, with the author saying this is nothing compared to the issues SBR faced.

Newsnow have a rather unfortunate shortened version of the headline.

There's an article on the Mail's website about this, with the author saying this is nothing compared to the issues SBR faced.

Newsnow have a rather unfortunate shortened version of the headline.

Took me a while to work out what was wrong with the subtitle, then it clicked... :lol:

Should get rid of him in the summer. Totally unacceptable behavior.

:lol:

He's not a good player. Jeeez. He's just important now cause we have a paper-thin squad, and no good forwards. Being injured and partying like a rockstar should not be accepted.

A rockstar? Leon Best couldn't be a rockstar if he tried. Look at him ffs.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2009/3/23/1237821089071/Lionel-Richie-performing--001.jpg

Is a rockstar? You could have had Hendrix  :dowie: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

As I see it, there is nothing wrong with having a drink and get photographed, not at all. The setting, however, is just wrong. We are struggling with injuries in a paper-thin squad, and we want the injured players to get available asap. I don't see how partying is doing that any good, at least it's not sending a good signal out to the fans, and actually reminds me of Martins faking his injury... same kinda setting.

You dont half talk utter rubbish

And the bullshit being we don't struggle with injuries, and Martins didn't fake his injury?  :lol:Go read some (old) news and come back when you're not pms.

Interesting that someone who is ranting over this across different threads decides my 6 words are a result of pms. I never used the word bullshit nor can you provide any proof that a footballer lifting his shirt up while standing still is hazardous when sufferering with injury. Any chance its actually you who is overreacting? They went out, they apologised its over with. Any normal person would find greater issue with those who did play football this weekend not those who couldnt.

I'm aware of their aplogise. That is not what I'm on about. I'm on about the whole thing of partying while being injured. We had that stuff prior to relegation two years ago, and I'd expect us be past that. You don't see players like Giggs and Scholes do that... have they ever (?) Under the current regime, with so little communication with the fans, and a manager with constant "updates" and "optimism" on returning players, you'd expect to see something else than Best and Ireland out partying, when all you read is "return date: Not set". Get me?

You repeatedly throw this 'partying' remark out as if they are carrying on like Charlie Sheen, as the only details you have of this incident are they were photographed flashing their torso's then you either leave a pitiful existence to consider this such a huge deal or are talking complete rubbish as i originally pointed out.

Guest Vinkent

Should punish him for doing a half arsed job tbh. If you're gunna go out, at least get wasted rather than flashing your belly in a club for 5 minutes then nicking off home

Did anyone notice this comment on the sky sports story:

Lee Stewart (Manchester United fan) says...

Who cares? They went for fun because Newcastle is notoriously known for the best nightout in the UK. I bet they didn't even drink or maybe the had the odd couple of of drinks but it's no harm. They are injured so why does Pardue want to punish them?

Posted 12:24 23rd March 2011

Wasn't that the "famous" guy from this forum's name...?  Or am I thinking of someone different?

Who cares? They went for fun because Newcastle is notoriously known for the best nightout in the UK. I bet they didn't even drink or maybe the had the odd couple of of drinks but it's no harm. They are injured so why does Pardue want to punish them?

Wasn't that the "famous" guy from this forum's name...?  Or am I thinking of someone different?

Yeah it's the man, the myth, the disgrace himself.

Yeah it's the man, the myth, the disgrace himself.

:lol:

I knew a lad called Lee Stewart who lives up here but supports man united, fat kid that was full of shit, might be the same one

• 2 weeks later...

This is the same newspaper that claimed Carroll was Citeh bound as him and Tevez were spotted at the same shopping centre on the same day, but at separate times. :lol:

Take with a pinch of salt.

That's slightly different to direct quotes from Pardew.