Leon Best

Godot

Guest bimpy474

Few could.

And the few who could would be fussed over and lauded to high heaven, not a massive fan of Besty but that was a very very good goal because of the fantastic footwork.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great goal and I'm really happy for the lad as he clearly needed it. He also put in a good performance. I like him me. Easily a decent standard Premier League striker, although the way our ever changing play is revolving I'm not so sure he's the answer up top alongside Ba. Early doors he was but lately he's been the odd man out. Hopefully that's because he wasn't scoring and therefore lacking confidence. If he can grab a few inbetween Ba's absence that could only be good for him and indeed us. The one good thing about Best even if you're a critic of his is the positions he gets himself into, usually via nifty footwork and skill as he showed today, goalscoring positions. He'll always get a goal here and there because of that.

Could see confidence come back after the goal.  Was doing the work of 2 players upfront with Shola next to him.

Looked a different player after. The thing is, he's not at all like Shola in the sense that Shola is about 1 in 8 for good games. Leon is the kind of player who has waves of good games then loses form a little and drops off. I hope we see him go on a run here because he has quality

I think there is an original video somewhere, I don't think she's trying to look like Leon Best.  :lol:

Please subscribe to see more videos of how to make yourself look like James Perch, Jean-Alain Boumsong and Keith Gillespie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think that gives it away :lol: