Leon Best

Godot

Read the interview on co.uk and he brought up an interesting point about Demba Ba's goalscoring form comparing to his own at the beginning of the season saying that Demba Ba does the same things for Cisse that he did for Demba Ba at the beginning of the season.

I never thought about it that way before and quite frankly he's right.

Read the interview on co.uk and he brought up an interesting point about Demba Ba's goalscoring form comparing to his own at the beginning of the season saying that Demba Ba does the same things for Cisse that he did for Demba Ba at the beginning of the season.

No one is really complaining that Demba isnt scoring goals, because we are still winning so its a non-issue. The issue is with his all round game, he looks lethargic and his passing and option selecting has been off the past 2 games. I thought he played  the supporting role from the left fabulously against West Brom and Liverpool.

No one is really complaining that Demba isnt scoring goals, because we are still winning so its a non-issue. The issue is with his all round game, he looks lethargic and his passing and option selecting has been off the past 2 games. I thought he played  the supporting role from the left fabulously against West Brom and Liverpool.

I agree quite frankly but Demba not scoring goals is because he's playing a support role for the good of the team like Best did i realise against Swansea and Bolton he wasnt to his best

But its not like he was at his best every single game when he was a CF in a 4-4-2 either.....

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew likes to keep us fresh in terms of strikers in order to defend from the front, I think both will come on. Best might even be put out wide.

I echo those sentiments :)

He will be an asset off the bench.

He'll not get on ahead of Shola at the minute.

I wouldnt want him ahead of Shola either at the minute, he has been great everytime he has come on but more depth for the run in and more options can only ever be a good thing.

Pardew likes to keep us fresh in terms of strikers in order to defend from the front, I think both will come on. Best might even be put out wide.

He played out on the left earlier in the season, I wasnt overly impressed.

I'm not a hugge fan of him to be honest so I may be being a bit harsh.

He'll probably still get some games next season if we're in Europe and taking the cups seriously for a change, which is a good thing because he's decent enough. I'm still a bit "meh" about him, truth be told.

• 2 weeks later...