Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has there been any indication if we're after him at all?

his agent confirmed he`s be interested in a move to us but nothing from the club.

From the Chron today

However, he did admit that something could happen in the free transfer market, he told the Chronicle: “I haven’t even thought about it, if I’m honest, but we will do over the next 48 hours.”

Guest sicko2ndbest

Those saying give him a contract until the end of the season are not seeing the bigger picture

- The guy is a free agent and probably looking at his next move being a good one financially as he will be free and command a decent signing on fee

- He will want (minimum in my view) a 2 and a half year contract

- This deal will still be quite expensive even though he is free. It could easily cost 5 million over a 2 and a half year deal with a £1million signing on fee and 25k a week wages

This guy is free more out of choice than lack of options

Those saying give him a contract until the end of the season are not seeing the bigger picture

- The guy is a free agent and probably looking at his next move being a good one financially as he will be free and command a decent signing on fee

- He will want (minimum in my view) a 2 and a half year contract

- This deal will still be quite expensive even though he is free. It could easily cost 5 million over a 2 and a half year deal with a £1million signing on fee and 25k a week wages

This guy is free more out of choice than lack of options

However, he can put himself in the shop window with NUFC and show what he can do in a tough league.

Him and Aliadiere would compliment each other imo.

Aliadiere may not score that many but his movement and passing is decent enough.

We have nothing to loose!

Ewerthon: "Jeremie, you're actually alright".

Aliadiere: "Thanks marra, you're not so bad yourself".

*They hug*

Aliadiere may not score that many but his movement and passing is decent enough.

*They hug*

:lol:

*They hug*

:lol:

Might be a bit worried about the language barrier like. Anyone in our squad likely to speak Portuguese? Always remember the story about Given learning Spanish for Cacapa then realising he spoke Portuguese :lol:

Might be a bit worried about the language barrier like. Anyone in our squad likely to speak Portuguese? Always remember the story about Given learning Spanish for Cacapa then realising he spoke Portuguese :lol:

Man as far as I'm concerned as long as he speaks the international language of putting balls in the back of the net, then he could speak chinese for all I care.