Player Of The Season 2010/2011

Guest Tdeans
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's still 3 months to go.

Come on its not like anybodys gonna start coming forward now are they might as well get in b4 the offical polls start.

Are you 12?

I thought you knew everything about everybody. :frantic:

There's still 3 months to go.

Come on its not like anybodys gonna start coming forward now are they might as well get in b4 the offical polls start.

Are you 12?

Does he know Messi?

BTW Carroll :(

Between Barton and Tiote imo. I've gone for Barton who's really won me over with some amazing displays. But Tiote has been equally impressive. The poll has it about right.

Colo, Nolan, Enrique and Jonas (yes really) also have been great at times. They leave huge holes when they are out of our team.

Simpson i didn't think was all that good last year in the championship. One of our weak links i had him down as. So he'd be worse this year against premiership opposition surely, right?.... Wrong!  Strangely he has been alot better. Still not 100% convinced with him at times, but at other times he shows glimpses he could be actually really good. Interesting to see if he continues to improve. My vote for most improved player. Saying that if a better right back became availiable after we have bought a top striker we should buy him.

Worst player this season has to be Perch for me. Although not an all round poor player like say Car was for us. He is another calamity prone player who's errors usually seem avoidable and nearly always seem to cost us dearly. Everytime the ball goes near him my stress levels rise.