Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Journeyman pro gets his shot at the big time. He's going to be well motivated.

If he does get on, it won't be pretty but would expect to see him create some mayhem in the box at set pieces at the very least.

Pardew must really think the rest of our team is shit if he thinks we need someone just to hoof the ball at.

I'd imagine Pardew thinks the team is to thin, in more than one sense :lol:

I expect a Lovenkrands-style deal with this. Couple of goals between now and the end of the season, followed by a three-year deal and a ready-made excuse not to buy a striker in the summer.

Do you realise you are getting more and more pessimistic as time passes?

Guest Wally_McFool

What is actually the point of this? He is never, ever going to be good enough!

Might as well have stuck fatty Nolan up front!

I expect a Lovenkrands-style deal with this. Couple of goals between now and the end of the season, followed by a three-year deal and a ready-made excuse not to buy a striker in the summer.

Do you realise you are getting more and more pessimistic as time passes?

He's got fucking good reason to be cynical with Beavis and Butthead running the place.

If he does get on, it won't be pretty but would expect to see him create some mayhem in the box at set pieces at the very least.

Pardew must really think the rest of our team is shit if he thinks we need someone just to hoof the ball at.

Can't wait to see Kuqi and Nolan lining up for set pieces. The opposition will feel like they've been caught in a buffalo stampede.

Can't wait to see Kuqi and Nolan lining up for set pieces. The opposition will feel like they've been caught in a buffalo stampede.

Don't forget Sol.

Our only game plan seems to be to bang it up to 2 big lads who knock it on or hold it up and allow the likes of Nolan and Barton to feed on scraps. We're pretty good at set-pieces as long as the delivery is decent so signing him as cover (sort of) makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's pretty shit and can't see him scoring or creating much. I would also like to think we'd blood a young lad rather than resort to this but it's not the end of the world. He'll cost us next to nowt and he's fit to play. Short contract to tide us over for the last dozen games or so.

He will score goals for us, just a feeling that i have. Time will prove that this feeling is right. Not that i rate him.

Well I think you'll be dead at the end of the season due to Carbon Monoxide posioning which is probably giving you that feeling

He will score goals for us, just a feeling that i have. Time will prove that this feeling is right. Not that i rate him.

Well I think you'll be dead at the end of the season due to Carbon Monoxide posioning which is probably giving you that feeling

We'll see ;)

We'll see ;)

Lol

Good job Alan was prepared to 'knock the door down' after coming in.

I can only assume the room was a fucking empy mess with half drunk bottles of champagne strewn all over the shop, old pizza boxes, cigar ash throughout, an xxxl pair of soiled y-fronts with the words "thirty five fucking million", "yee ha" and "Mike & Dekka was here" on every wall.

Happy days.