Blackburn 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/02/11 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

We're all over them. Bloody hell Blackburn are rotten. Horrible ground, shite fans, shite football, turgid players, nothing manager. I'll be fucked if we lose to this mob a-fucking-gain. It's all us though, completely impotent upfront.

yeah, as good as we've been, it's all been wasted so far. frustrating when enrique's put in some awesome deliveries and nothing's came of them. loven  :angry:

Guest MrSundlofer

Rangers should get 45 minutes.

José Enrique, Tiote and Barton all fantastic today.

Blackburn, the new Stoke City? Long balls...

Really good half I thought. Don't think it's going too far to say we dominated them - and with style too. Like that we're mixing up the range of short and long balls too.

Jose is unhappy I gave Tiote GOD status on his thread and is putting on a helluva show to address the injustice.

If things continue as they have been going, I'd like to say we're bound to score and go on to win the game, but our strikers could be out there all day without really making any smart runs/getting on the end of these wonderballs as they're playing now.

The referee concerns me, Blackburn's oafs are getting away with murder in their hacking, elbowing and dirty play with Colo - and he is looking to the ref instead of standing his ground. I do like that the ref is letting things flow mind you, but that situation looks like it could be bothersome.

In short, I'm very happy with that half.

Guest palnese

Got a bad feeling about this. We'll end up paying for not taking the chances we had in the first half. :(

Same. I fear a late set piece.

The forwards have had better service in this game than most this season.  Enrique has been outstanding and we could live to regret not making anything out of the quality balls into their box.  Our two forwards have been really poor when they've got into the Blackburn area.