Women's football

James

Waiting for the cliches about 'you can't practise penalties' to fly around. Yes you can, every other country does it, that's why we're so shit at them.

No England international mens team has ever practised penalties before a WC tournament (apart from the normal penalty taker) and look at the result!

Little pet peeve of mine :lol:

Those last two penalties, Christ!

The second last one for England looked like she'd never taken a penalty in her life. Horrible run up, horrible finish.

Waiting for the cliches about 'you can't practise penalties' to fly around. Yes you can, every other country does it, that's why we're so s*** at them.

No England international mens team has ever practised penalties before a WC tournament (apart from the normal penalty taker) and look at the result!

Little pet peeve of mine :lol:

The women practiced them heavily apparently.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They should be ashamed of themselves. I am utterly disgusted those 11 bags of scum have represented our country.

A sickening, sickening day and they should all just hang their boots up and get out of our sight.

[/mensgame]

Aye & the pressure increases everytime we reinforce our shitness at pen shootouts. No one wants to be "the one" to cock it up yet again. That always breaks one of them.

If the first girl that missed doesnt do that, the last probably wouldnt have.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/louisa-necib-2011-7-4-12-11-32.jpg

:smitten:

fock me.

Mimimimimimimimimimi MIMI you sexy beech!

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/louisa-necib-2011-7-4-12-11-32.jpg

:smitten:

Look at that, the look on her face, she is even saying "come on then, get inside me!" when she is kicking a ball. Impressive stuff!