KK - "Pardew Won't See A Penny Of It"

Crumpy Gunt

• 3 weeks later...

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sig-worthy.

:lol: :lol:

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

Sig-worthy.

We spend 12 million quid in transfers plus a shitload more in wages

Sig-worthy.

:facepalm:

Aye, you're right. Suppose we better apologise after we spent a load of money on free transfers and boreholes.

Sig-worthy.

:lol:

Sig-worthy.

Sig-worthy.

:facepalm:

Aye, you're right. Suppose we better apologise after we spent a load of money on free transfers and boreholes.

I'm not saying we spent what we received, but you dont know what we spent

It's true though. Nothing more tedious than an old thread being dredged to show that somebody was wrong. Nobody has a crystal ball and every poster on here has probably been wrong about something or other in their time on here.

Dredging up old posts to prove someone wrong/brag about being right is bad form except when the post/poster you're humiliating references a point in the future when they intend to do some face-rubbing. They're fair game if they do that and should take any stick that's coming their way on the chin.

Dredging up old posts to prove someone wrong/brag about being right is bad form except when the post/poster you're humiliating references a point in the future when they intend to do some face-rubbing. They're fair game if they do that and should take any stick that's coming their way on the chin.

Well it works both ways I suppose. If Keegan was right about Pardew not getting the money, it would have more impact if some other club had hired Keegan endorsing his view that NUFC were the only club with clueless owners. Keegan certainly wanted work in management after his walk out at Newcastle.