Which teams would you like to see promoted from the Championship?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One team I definitely don't want to see promoted are Nottingham Forest, their fans were a right bunch of idiots last season in the Championship.

Someone who agrees. :snod: Too much love for them on here, they're vile.

Scabs, scabs, scabs......

True

Would like Leicester and QPR to come up, beyond that don't care too much who comes up.

Would love Leeds to miss out in the play offs.

I haven't watched a Championship game since we got promoted, but QPR are quite near me and I have a mate who supports Forest, so those two would be good.

I really want Reading back in the Prem as well, but unlikely I guess.

I want Reading as well.

I haven't watched a Championship game since we got promoted, but QPR are quite near me and I have a mate who supports Forest, so those two would be good.

I really want Reading back in the Prem as well, but unlikely I guess.

I want Reading as well.

I want to know if Shane Long is actually any good... he looked like he would never make it when I used to go a couple of years ago. Was young I guess.

I want Norwich now cause of Lambert..... What a manager he turned out to be I want him to get a chance in the big league..... Also Leeds they have been punished enough now they need to come....

They actually play some sexy football too. The match against Bristol was fantastic.