Newcastle United 4 - 1 Wolves - 02/04/11 - post match reaction from page 18

Nate

We'll almost assuredly lose the next two, but still, great result.

Don't think we'll lose against Villa. Man Utd will probably miss some more players after so many games that will be there for them now.

Guest TrueToon

up to 9th 3 points off the europa places,Feel alot better now,Still not safe though..We have to keep it up! Tough game next weekend against villa

:dowie:

I was stating a fact,Not saying we're going for europe now,Just stating how quickly things can look up,Don't bore me with silly dowie responses thanks

up to 9th 3 points off the europa places,Feel alot better now,Still not safe though..We have to keep it up! Tough game next weekend against villa

I was stating a fact,Not saying we're going for europe now,Just stating how quickly things can look up,Don't bore me with silly dowie responses thanks

What facts are you talking about? The only Europa spot is 5th place, which we're 11 points off.

Mental this league :lol:

We're more than 3 points off Spurs. Only 5th is europa league this year.

My tuppence.

Harper - 7

Simpson - 6

Williamson - 6

Coloccini - 7.5

Ferguson - 7 (Perch 6)

Barton - 8.5 (Taylor 7.5)

Nolan - 7.5

Guthrie - 6

Jonas - 7.5

Lovenkrands - 7.5 (Ranger 7)

Ameobi - 9

Or is 7th now not Europa? ive been out the country for a bit..

It never has been Europa. On the occcasions when the FA Cup winners/runners up and the League Cup winners also qualify for the Champions League, their Europa spot is passed down to the next spot in the league (6th, then 7th).

Would you like to highlight which fact you were merely stating before?