Aston Villa v Newcastle United (10/4/11) Pre-Match Thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it's one of those ones where it could work in theory but will probably end up going badly wrong.

Our squad is fucking shit like, absolutely terrible.  At least we're not playing 5-3-2 I suppose.

To be fair, we've got 5/6 of the first 11 missing and another 3/4 squad players also missing (depending on how you rate Gosling), and its not as if that line up was really Pardew's only option.

I think it's one of those ones where it could work in theory but will probably end up going badly wrong.

Our squad is fucking shit like, absolutely terrible.  At least we're not playing 5-3-2 I suppose.

To be fair, we've got 6 of the first 11 missing and another 3 squad players also missing, and its not as if that lineup was really Pardew's only option.

We've had this issue for years and years and years though.  Stop buying players that are so prone to injury or suspension, or have a bigger bloody squad.

Would like to see Colo in DM role, just to rpove us right or wrong on if he's capable of playing that role. Wouldbe handy if he can given that chieck gets so many suspensions.

Not sure about that, 1 game isn't really evidence.

Mad team. Would have put Taylor in mid rather than Colo, at least then Colo is there to mop up any mistakes, plus Taylor can run forward which he likes doing.

aye but Colo can actually pass the ball and play football a bit. I can't imagine Steven Taylor spraying it around the middle of the park any time soon :lol:

Theres something fundamentally wrong at the club if every match we have a last minute injury. Its gone too far now.

That bench must go down as the worst in PL history (and in an era where blackpool exist!!!).