Player of the Season?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1. Coloccini

2. Barton

3. Nolan

4. Tiote

5. Enrique

Honorable mentions to Best, Williamson and Simpson.

And I have to be honest, if you'd asked me after promotion, I'd have laughed at you if you'd said Barton, Best and Simpson were going to be anywhere near it.  Of course, I'd also have laughed if you'd said Carroll would go to Liverpool for 35m.

Guest toonlass

Tiote. From zero to hero in a matter of months.

Zero?

Being a World Cup number 9 and Dutch league winner don't count remember.

For us I meant. He's come in and made himself arguably the most indespensable member of the team.

1. Coloccini

2. Barton

3. Nolan

4. Tiote

5. Enrique

And I have to be honest, if you'd asked me after promotion, I'd have laughed at you if you'd said Barton, Best and Simpson were going to be anywhere near it.  Of course, I'd also have laughed if you'd said Carroll would go to Liverpool for 35m.

You'd have been right to because they still aren't to be fair.

Can't pick. The whole 'team' gets it.

Colo, Barton, Tiote and Enrique have been our most important players. Special mentions to Simpson, Nolan, Best and Williamson for their step up to the PL.

I've probably missed a couple.

1. Coloccini

2. Barton

3. Nolan

4. Tiote

5. Enrique

You'd have been right to because they still aren't to be fair.

:p

Best and Simpson deserve mentions, as Jonny said, for their steps up to the Premiership and coping very well.

I voted Tiote but nearly went Coloccini or Barton.

A long way back but still worth a mention is Simpson. He's been really impressive and if Capello bothered to visit the North East, he'd be in the England squad by now.