Goal of the Season?

ChrisMcQuillan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

Barton versus Villa - I was right behind the goal it was fucking mint as they had missed that penna a bit before, or Ben Arfa verus Everton, It was so unpredictable but it was a rocket and It was one of those days you just felt mint all day, walking out the ground singing ''Ben Arfa my lord, beeeeeen arfa'''

We've some real quality moments this season... Been weird really, some years we've done better overall but not had as much memorable moments (03-04 comes to mind).

Loved Carroll's third against Villa, he started it and was there too finish it. But I do think Tiote just shades it, the significance and timing of that goal in the match as a whole adds to its cedentials imo. 

Shola's Second against Sunderland weren't bad, along with Shola against Chelsea in the cup and Ben Arfa but i think that Tiotes got this wrapped up IMO.

Just to throw this in the ring, I quite liked Nolans overhead kick against Sunderland as well, Not exactly Goal of the Season Material but good none the less.