Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Inspired by the current situation of uncertainty around the NUFC managerial position (are we having both mcclaren and Rafa?), I was trying to remember the other two examples of co-managership. One of them was Houllier and Evans at Liverpool (pretty sure it was those two) and the other one was Curbishley and ??? at Charlton. Who was ??? as I cant remember.

Also, have their been other examples of joint managership in football?

Inspired by the current situation of uncertainty around the NUFC managerial position (are we having both mcclaren and Rafa?), I was trying to remember the other two examples of co-managership. One of them was Houllier and Evans at Liverpool (pretty sure it was those two) and the other one was Curbishley and ??? at Charlton. Who was ??? as I cant remember.

Sweden in Euro 2000 (Lagerback and another one who I forget)

Red Bull Salzburg few years ago (I think Trappatoni was one)

Steve Gritt.

What happens if the ball goes in from a deflection from a ref? I assume it's disallowed? What if the ref was in a shitty position and the GK claimed he was in his way even if he wasnt (the ref didnt know if he was or not)?

What happens if the ball goes in from a deflection from a ref? I assume it's disallowed? What if the ref was in a shitty position and the GK claimed he was in his way even if he wasnt (the ref didnt know if he was or not)?

Counts IIRC. Remember a ref popping one in on an old Danny Baker video and then ran back to halfway looking like he was celebrating.

why do people keep referring to the NUFC mgr job as a 'poisoned chalice'?  is this view held by the Toon faithful?

The restrictions placed on managers under Ashley. Hands tied behind their back whilst all the potential in the world is held in front of them just out of reach.

why do people keep referring to the NUFC mgr job as a 'poisoned chalice'?  is this view held by the Toon faithful?

The restrictions placed on managers under Ashley. Hands tied behind their back whilst all the potential in the world is held in front of them just out of reach.

so the poison is Mike Ashley then. makes sense!

Counts IIRC. Remember a ref popping one in on an old Danny Baker video and then ran back to halfway looking like he was celebrating.

Aye, the ref's part of the field of play. Just like a fucking beachball.

:lol:

I definitely have that video sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Nothing in the rules to make doing this illegal on a corner, right? :lol: (head it obviously)

http://www.lineoutcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/thescore.ie1_.jpg

Probably not but the corner would have to be absolutely perfect every time for it to work and also it would be really difficult to get any power on the header without hurting yourself