Pre-season 2011/2012

BeloEmre

Tickets for Leeds purchased. :indi:

The new box office site is streets ahead of the old one. :thup:

Here's a stupid question :blush:, tickets for this aren't likely to sell out are they? I'm still waiting on my mate getting back to me about this game.

Guest Haris Vuckic

There's only about 1200 left. I'd say you've got a couple of day but it's best to get it sorted quickly!

Bought mine just now and it said 'tickets 1228' and after I bought mine it said 'tickets 1227' so i'd assume that's a countdown of how many remain. Strange but interesting that they've put that on.

FWIW I think we'll get another allocation when this one sells out.

Darlington match sold out already?

http://i.imgur.com/0POXX.jpg

Fucking hell, the new boys will not believe what they see. Almost 6000 away fans for the first pre-season match. Best fans in England!  :smitten:

Any chance we'll get more tickets for that? was going to buy tickets tomorrow for it as waiting to hear back from a mate who might be working, bought Leeds tickets today also

Guest bimpy474

They started selling those tickets yesterday right? Seems a bit fast for selling 6000 tickets? Maybe there's something wrong with the system.

I hope thats sarcasm  :angry:

;D

Please don't be sold out, I went to town today to get them but it started pissing down so I ended up shopping with the f***ing missus. I will brutally murder her if I miss this, took the day off and got train tickets.

EDIT: my kid reckons that's just the first batch of tickets, phew.

Guest Heneage

Think i've found the exact moment they decided to put Best up for sale, after he laid a proper rotten one on the training ground.

Ice ice baby