Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

Bet they sub that Flanagan at half time for the other bairn and switch Johsnon, and with that will end our main threat :lol:

Then we can put Jonas on the other side and have Lovenkrands on the side Johnson is on.

We have the creativity of an autistic starfish.

The midfield is as much to blame as the dream team upfront. Jonas the only player playing positively.

They're blatantly suffering because of the two geniuses up front man, got nowhere to give it to.

There's not much options on the bench either! To be honest Ranger is NEVER going to score his first goal with his finishing ability!

You never know, Ranger might start putting in some effort so he can move to Liverpool too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There's not much options on the bench either! To be honest Ranger is NEVER going to score his first goal with his finishing ability!

Might Shank one in...

We have the creativity of an autistic starfish.

The midfield is as much to blame as the dream team upfront. Jonas the only player playing positively.

Agree.

Nile can run at defenders and cause panic, even if it doesn't all go to plan and is a little chaotic.

Loven, on days such as these, may as well not be there at all. Shola has done a lot of bad things that half, but he did one or two decent things. I had to piss on seven minutes, but unless I missed something, Loven hasn't done anything good. Not one thing.

Well, we're not doing badly considering they've got better players. We've successfully slowed the game down to our pace.

Our strikers are still struggling to get on the end of chances, so if we score, it'll be with a slice of luck.

Nile can run at defenders and cause panic, even if it doesn't all go to plan and is a little chaotic.

Loven, on days such as these, may as well not be there at all. Shola has done a lot of bad things that half, but he did one or two decent things. I had to p*ss on seven minutes, but unless I missed something, Loven hasn't done anything good. Not one thing.

Say you're a defender, would you panic if Nile Ranger was through on to your goal? ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Carroll will come on in the 2nd half to score a hat-trick.

:lol:

So true. :(

Loven, on days such as these, may as well not be there at all. Shola has done a lot of bad things that half, but he did one or two decent things. I had to p*ss on seven minutes, but unless I missed something, Loven hasn't done anything good. Not one thing.

Say you're a defender, would you panic if Nile Ranger was through on to your goal? ;)

I'd be surprised the opposition had a player through on goal given how toothless they looked first half. ;)

"We played well at the end of the first half lads. A bit more pressure and we might sneak a goal here. More of the same."

Pardew's HT team talk.

Get Lovenkrands and Ameobi off at HT.  Nolan and Ranger up front, with Raylor coming on.

Raylor  Barton  Tiote  Jonas

Nolan

Ranger

Worth a try.

Indeed. Might as well.

Still haven't seen Nolan.

Yeah, he's not getting anywhere near the ball in open play.

However, the bloke does have a knack of getting near the ball in the penalty area so I'm sure we'll leave him on.

Aye, would hate to be the first Prem defence he scores past

Our two headless chickens Ranger and Kuqi would be more fun to watch at the least! Can't stand that donkey Ameobi anymore!