Do you know who I am?

Haz

Not exactly the same, but Shearer was the only player who wouldn't sign an autograph when I was mascott as a bairn.  :no:

Total prick, like. How did he refuse? Did he run screaming to the referee?

Maybe refuse was too strong, but it was  more or less just ''sorry sun'' and walked straight past. Probably too depressed about having to partner Guivarch that day.

Most cuntish thing Ive seen was outside St. James' a small child must have been no more than 3 ran up to Carroll for an autograph and he didnt even aknowledge him just looked down at him like he was shite and kept on walking with his bint. Since that day I always thought Carroll to be a cunt. Also to add to it he was a complete dick/ started on my friends brother in a Jesmond bar.

Not a 'do you know who I am' as such but when I worked in Little Chef through college Mike Hooper and some woman came in 3 weeks running with vouchers in the paper offering fish n chips for £4.99. He was never seen again when the promotion ended the tight bastard. :lol:

Not a 'do you know who I am' as such but when I worked in Little Chef through college Mike Hooper and some woman came in 3 weeks running with vouchers in the paper offering fish n chips for £4.99. He was never seen again when the promotion ended the tight bastard. :lol:

When I was up last week, my mates told me Mike Hooper is a bouncer in Chesters in Chester-le-Street. I am sure they are taking the piss mind :dontknow:

When I was up last week, my mates told me Mike Hooper is a bouncer in Chesters in Chester-le-Street. I am sure they are taking the piss mind :dontknow:

It's true.

He's worked doors in the Durham area for the best part of 10 years. Good bloke.

I remember as a bairn, when I used to go and watch us train. He always had loads of time for the kids. Seemed spot on.

surely the best thing to say if some celeb or wanabee tries this stunt is to ask for the police as someone is wandering round who doesn't know who they are.

:lol:

surely the best thing to say if some celeb or wanabee tries this stunt is to ask for the police as someone is wandering round who doesn't know who they are.

:lol:

can't take all the credit, peter cook used to do it when running the establishment club in the 60's.