Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

A few of his quotes - TOSSER!

"In the middle of all the mayhem going on here, I need Scotty, Greeny and Cole to be honest with me.

"I don't want to talk to them on the phone. I want them to look me in the eye and tell me what they want to do.

"They might walk out of the office and say they don't really fancy working for me because I've got a northern accent.

"Everywhere I've been I entertain the public, irrespective of the perception that Sam Allardyce plays long-ball football.

"I'm only remembered at Newcastle for one fan jumping up in one game that TV keeps showing, but in my first 10 matches there I was the best thing since sliced bread.

A few of his quotes - TOSSER!

"In the middle of all the mayhem going on here, I need Scotty, Greeny and Cole to be honest with me.

"I don't want to talk to them on the phone. I want them to look me in the eye and tell me what they want to do.

"They might walk out of the office and say they don't really fancy working for me because I've got a northern accent.

"Everywhere I've been I entertain the public, irrespective of the perception that Sam Allardyce plays long-ball football.

"I'm only remembered at Newcastle for one fan jumping up in one game that TV keeps showing, but in my first 10 matches there I was the best thing since sliced bread.

WOW.

Yeah, that's right Sam: that 1-0 defeat at Derby minus a shot on target, where you brought on defenders to try and turn around a defecit. That really was the best thing since sliced bread.

Best thing since sliced bread?? Even his biggest fan on here didn't think that. I don't think any of us went that far when he won his first league game for us.

Complete wanker, he's so blinkered. What the fuck to Green, Parker and Cole give a fuck about Northern accents?

And the media swoon over this prick?

To be fair he did start off ok and had some good results forgetting that Derby game. Bolton, Everton and Spurs spring to mind.

Pretty sure that after about 8 games or something it was the best start to a league season since Keegan. But the Derby game was in there, and not soon after the Liverpool debacle, and things quickly went downhill.

Pretty sure that after about 8 games or something it was the best start to a league season since Keegan. But the Derby game was in there, and not soon after the Liverpool debacle, and things quickly went downhill.

on paper it was but everyone could see it wasn't going to last as the football was crap and when we won we weren't better than the oppo.

on paper it was but everyone could see it wasn't going to last as the football was crap and when we won we weren't better than the oppo.

always thought with allardyces bolton they got a lot of results against teams they didn't necessarily play well against...us at stp more than once they were outplayed and came away with something

that's the key to not going down in the pl imo anyway, getting results against the dross and the m.o.r. teams...something we've never been great at except under keegan and sbr during my time watching

Cracking  cold sore that Samuel

From the bigsam twitter:

"Typical. A few minutes of innocently sniffing the toilet seat in Karren Brady's office and now I've got Herpes labialis all over my mouth."

:lol: