Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Liked reading this response..

7. Who has impressed you the most in training?

Demba Ba has impressed me a lot with his movement and his ability to keep the ball.  He’ll be really important in the team, and he’s truly a very good player. 

Demba Ba has impressed me a lot with his movement and his ability to keep the ball.  He’ll be really important in the team, and he’s truly a very good player.  

Mouthpiece for the cockney mafia. Trying to soften the blow when we fail to get another striker.

2. You got your first taste of action with the first-team against Darlington. What did you think of the match?

It was a really good match.  I think we played really well.  It was a good test for me since I got an idea of my physical fitness.  The match itself went really well.  The supporters were truly fantastic and the atmosphere was brilliant!

Mehdi loves a pitch invasion  :laugh2:

Demba Ba has impressed me a lot with his movement and his ability to keep the ball.  He’ll be really important in the team, and he’s truly a very good player. 

Mouthpiece for the cockney mafia. Trying to soften the blow when we fail to get another striker.

Humour? :undecided:

Humour? :undecided:

Deadly serious.

:undecided:

Guest Recoba

He looked like more than a reserve last night. Played deep in midfield keeping the play ticking along. Early days but full of hope.

On footy Manager they have him as a forward/attacking midfielder but seems he plays a lot deeper than that

IMScouting has him capable of playing further forward in the middle but primary position as DM. That said they also have Vuckic down as a striker.

He's never played in Lens' first team, has he? If he wasn't ready for Ligue 1, how would he suddenly be ready for the Premiership? We got him because he has potential and was available on a free. I don't think it's right to expect anything spectacular from him in his first season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not spectacular but I reckon he'll get a good amount of time on the bench at least.

Most 18 year olds still look a bit scrawny, but he seems to have already filled out. It'd be a great bonus if he emerges as first team quality at this stage.

To be fair, he's 20 in a couple of weeks.

Hmm...19

Most 18 year olds still look a bit scrawny, but he seems to have already filled out. It'd be a great bonus if he emerges as first team quality at this stage.

To be fair, he's 20 in a couple of weeks.

Hmm...19

21 Dickhead.