Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

:lol: it's a test of man to put up with the King's football for a season.

:lol: Make it sound like a tribal ritual. Can't get a man's name until you watch the King for 38.

:lol: seriously is. Last season was fucking terminal. Everyone of us who say through that shit, has earned their stripes as a fan. People full on losing it at the end, shouting at our players for scoring.

:lol: The last four or five matches were a fever dream.

:lol: Make it sound like a tribal ritual. Can't get a man's name until you watch the King for 38.

:lol: Loads of Mikey's and Chad's walking around. Gotta ascend to Mike, and..Chadwick.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I really can't see what we gain from selling a promising youngster for pittance. Idiots.

:lol: seriously is. Last season was fucking terminal. Everyone of us who say through that shit, has earned their stripes as a fan. People full on losing it at the end, shouting at our players for scoring.

Was crazy. I thought at the time like imagine some positive nufc fan signed up during then. Just been like "pardew is so bad, think he can improve" decimated within seconds.

:lol: Colo making effortless tackles to stop an attack "Fuck off, Colo. Fucking prick."

Guest Haris Vuckic

I really can't see what we gain from selling a promising youngster for pittance. Idiots.

300k. All they know/care about.

Awful shame and bad business to boot. £300k might be a lot of money in Greece but it's giving him away in our terms.

Was crazy. I thought at the time like imagine some positive nufc fan signed up during then. Just been like "pardew is so bad, think he can improve" decimated within seconds.

:lol: Colo making effortless tackles to stop an attack "Fuck off, Colo. Fucking prick."

:lol: that time was mad. Remy scores "fuck off Remy"

Next season is going to be largely the same I suspect. I miss wanting the team I support to win :(

@RossMolyneux: @pd_lynch @MsiDouglas

Joel Campbell 8 goals in 32 for Olympiakos - £10m

Mehdi Abeid 10 goals in 38 for Panathaniakos - £0.3m

Both 22yrs old

Just goes to show the level of stupidity which is prevalent throughout the club

yeah a lot of that probably indicates how shit the greek league is, i also get the impression this campbell lad will never be heard from again

Probably hear a bit about him when he goes back to Arsenal.

yeah a lot of that probably indicates how shit the greek league is, i also get the impression this campbell lad will never be heard from again

Probably hear a bit about him when he goes back to Arsenal.

I don't mean immediately but suspect he'll fade quickly into relative obscurity.

:lol: seriously is. Last season was f***ing terminal. Everyone of us who say through that s***, has earned their stripes as a fan. People full on losing it at the end, shouting at our players for scoring.

true, bizarre and extremely depressing!

:lol: seriously is. Last season was f***ing terminal. Everyone of us who say through that s***, has earned their stripes as a fan. People full on losing it at the end, shouting at our players for scoring.

true, bizarre and extremely depressing!

Really don't get the attitude of some that some half decent displays at the start completely negate the gigaton clusterbomb of shit that was the last umpteen games. Abysmal. Great job though. Tough conditions. Further proof with Mehdi that Retardew has no idea how to develop players.

:lol: Remember just holding my head in my hands fucking gutted when Shola scored against Swansea? thinking we were going to win it haha

:lol: Remember just holding my head in my hands fucking gutted when Shola scored against Swansea? thinking we were going to win it haha

1st time I've ever not stood/jumped up when we scored in 20 year of attending.

:lol: Almost time to start it all up again.

:lol: Almost time to start it all up again.

Can't wait. Said it last season and I'll say it again, I 'd happily take relegation if it definitely got rid of Ashley and Pardew. Mainly Pardew.