Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Emre was pretty good, though. He was just injured all the time.

Was always a good player.

You can tell which players have good technique if you see them play a match. It's not hard to tell if someone has a good first touch or not. Show a kid xavi receiving and passing a ball compared to everyone else and he'll know. It's the anticipation, movement and timing bit that can't be deduced from watching a video. Luque actually had the former attributes but his work rate was terrible and his movement and timing was never on with the rest of the team. But he wasn't shit. You don't play for spain if you're shit.

Gameiro looks good on that video if you consider his finishing, but his first touch and technique doesn't look special to me.

You can tell which players have good technique if you see them play a match. It's not hard to tell if someone has a good first touch or not. Show a kid xavi receiving and passing a ball compared to everyone else and he'll know. It's the anticipation, movement and timing bit that can't be deduced from watching a video. Luque actually had the former attributes but his work rate was terrible and his movement and timing was never on with the rest of the team. But he wasn't shit. You don't play for spain if you're shit.

Gameiro looks good on that video if you consider his finishing, but his first touch and technique doesn't look special to me.

Thought his touch looked alright, just wondered when the hell he would ever receive passes like that.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hell, I just watched the Alan Smith: Determination video and actually thought we could use a guy like that.

One of the highest rated comments:

"Smith desserves a chance to go to the WCup"

:lol:

"Who wouldnt like to see him play for his team? Absolute warrior."

Me.

Youtube can do anything. There's a video somewhere that makes Kevin f***ing Lisbie look prolific.

Don't forget the England superstar, Darren Huckerby.

He is a legend.

Hell, I just watched the Alan Smith: Determination video and actually thought we could use a guy like that.

Me.

:lol: Read that and then decided against reading any more.

Youtube can do anything. There's a video somewhere that makes Kevin fucking Lisbie look prolific.

Actually, scrap that. I've watched it ("Super Kevin Lisbie") and it's about four clips repeated for as many minutes, including a few where he actually misses half-chances. He looks as shit as he is :lol:

Me.

God almighty :lol:

Paul McShane "The God of this era"

Genuinly one of the greatest videos on yootube

Outpaced by Torres...harsh to pick on him there.

Outpaced by Lee Carsley...errr okay.  :lol:

It was Andy Johnson mate.