Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

If, (and I know its a big if) we sign them both for say... 18 million, does that make us "ambitious" again?

It would be a very encouraging statement of intent, yes. Assuming we also kept our best players of course.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

I've been walking around the house for two days saying in a French accent "GameiRRO! GameiRRRO!" like that infernal highlight vid. My significant other thinks I've lost my mind. Which I probably have.

Guest Recoba

I don't watch Ligue 1 anymore (because no channel shows it and I dont tend to stream stuff) and the Cup final the other week is the first match I've seen since a live game a couple of years ago.

But Gameiro does appear promising and he is definitely within reach.  I notice his family are from Portugal, may be why he fancies Spain.

Could see Atletico picking him up mind, if they let Ageuro and Forlan go they will need new strikers.  The De Gea sale means they will soon have access to funds.

Hopefully we can find out whether he is a goer asap and if not move on to our next target on the list.

I'm fully aware it's highly unlikely, but football is hope and...

-------------------Gamero--------------------

Jonas-----------Ben Arfa---------Gervinho

...looks absolutely sexual. It's difficult not to get excited about, I'm going to be a highly disappointed man when Jay Bothroyd and Jason Puncheon line up for us next term.

:lol:

Guest VegasToon

N'Zogbia--------Ben Arfa---------Gervinho

...looks absolutely sexual. It's difficult not to get excited about, I'm going to be a highly disappointed man when Jay Bothroyd and Jason Puncheon line up for us next term.

FYP.  That looks even better.

Guest bimpy474

This is mimi, no doubt about it

Good lord.

Indeed

Cracking looking lass that........ :smitten:

This has been in my head for ages only I've been replacing Canyonero with Gameiro.

Amazing, I've been exactly the same  ;D

:lol: I always used to hum that when I had him on FIFA.

N'Zogbia--------Ben Arfa---------Gervinho

------------Tiote--------Ireland-------------

Enrique---Colo--------Samba------Rafael

------------------Krul--------------------------

FYP.  That looks even better.

FYP... That looks even better.

according to our information, negotiations resumed between Valencia and Lorient on the transfer of Kevin Gameiro. For the moment no agreement has yet been found. Further discussions should be held in the coming days. The player always gives priority to his Spanish club

Guest axel

This is not gonna happen. It's as simple as that. There is 0.000000001% chance that not one of the many clubs that he wants to join will have an accepted bid through the summer.