Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest young master

forget it lads he's joining madrid   :facepalm:

http://italianstyle.fmcrowd.com/files/2011/04/Kevin-Gameiro.jpg

@nufcfans has been fairly reliable. The French media keep talking about PSG and Lille. But there's never word of a bid with a figure attached so it feels like speculation to keep people reading. The common thread of the reports is that Newcastle has a bid in, Valencia can't match it. That would seem to jibe with Pardew's comments today and Lorient having accepted the NUFC bid. Probably going to come down to how determined the man is to sip rioja and munch tapas.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Tapas+near+Newcastle+Upon+Tyne&aq=1&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=20.771831,39.506836&ie=UTF8&hq=Tapas&hnear=Newcastle+Upon+Tyne,+United+Kingdom&ll=54.98052,-1.609411&spn=0.038024,0.077162&z=14

So he'll have to munch tapas indoors on Tyneside...is it really such an ordeal?

Could even sit outside if he went to La Tasca down the quayside.

@nufcfans has been fairly reliable. The French media keep talking about PSG and Lille. But there's never word of a bid with a figure attached so it feels like speculation to keep people reading. The common thread of the reports is that Newcastle has a bid in, Valencia can't match it. That would seem to jibe with Pardew's comments today and Lorient having accepted the NUFC bid. Probably going to come down to how determined the man is to sip rioja and munch tapas.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Tapas+near+Newcastle+Upon+Tyne&aq=1&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=20.771831,39.506836&ie=UTF8&hq=Tapas&hnear=Newcastle+Upon+Tyne,+United+Kingdom&ll=54.98052,-1.609411&spn=0.038024,0.077162&z=14

So he'll have to munch tapas indoors on Tyneside...is it really such an ordeal?

Could even sit outside if he went to La Tasca down the quayside.

I hope he brings his coat then.

Just purely based on the youtube video, does not look too impressive, falls in the ok category for me. I mean still miles better than the pile of horse shit we call as our strikers, but I hope he is not gonna be our main striker and main signing.

Just purely based on the youtube video, does not look too impressive, falls in the ok category for me. I mean still miles better than the pile of horse shit we call as our strikers, but I hope he is not gonna be our main striker and main signing.

In which case, you'd best lower your expectations rather quickly. What level of player do you think a club finishing 12th should be realistically able to get?

:lol:

Just purely based on the youtube video, does not look too impressive, falls in the ok category for me.

:lol:

Not sure what is there to lol about, I accept the limitations of youtube videos which is why I declared it upfront. How else would someone who has never seen him play before see him?

I'm baffeled as to how watching yootube videos of a guy doing nothing but score goals could lead someone to the opinion that he's shit?

"I refuse to believe what I'm seeing!" :lol:

Just purely based on the youtube video, does not look too impressive, falls in the ok category for me. I mean still miles better than the pile of horse s*** we call as our strikers, but I hope he is not gonna be our main striker and main signing.

In which case, you'd best lower your expectations rather quickly. What level of player do you think a club finishing 12th should be realistically able to get?

I don't know if I'm honest, just hoping that for 10-12M, we would get someone better.

I'm baffeled as to how watching yootube videos of a guy doing nothing but score goals could lead someone to the opinion that he's s***?

Aye but you can't see his team spirit in these videos.