Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Breaking News:

Sunderland have confirmed the signings of Sebastian Larsson and Keiren Westwood. More to follow.

From SSN website

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ElqyAMqqWf0/TJkBmyO6B5I/AAAAAAAAADQ/adwDetBNX_I/partridge.gif

:lol:

Breaking News:

Sunderland have confirmed the signings of Sebastian Larsson and Keiren Westwood. More to follow.

From SSN website

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ElqyAMqqWf0/TJkBmyO6B5I/AAAAAAAAADQ/adwDetBNX_I/partridge.gif

:lol: :lol:

If that means the end of Arshavin and Rosicky it's good news, unfortunately both coming in could spell the end of Nasri, hopefully abroad if that's the case. Olé is a very respectable source apparently.

Ashley Young having medical at Man Utd.

From Alexis Sanchez and Sneijder to Ashley Young.  Ouch.

He won't improve them at all, he's not good enough to be at a team regularly challenging for the league and champions league.

Extremely harsh on Young.

Think he's a very good player, better than anything else they've got for the right (assuming Nani is on the left and Giggs is about 65 now) and Fergie will make his career.

He's significantly better than Valencia, Park and Anderson IMO.

He won't improve them at all, he's not good enough to be at a team regularly challenging for the league and champions league.

Think he's a very good player, better than anything else they've got for the right (assuming Nani is on the left and Giggs is about 65 now) and Fergie will make his career.

Don't agree with that like. The other two aren't really comparable.

Each to their own :dontknow:

I reckon Young is quicker, has a better eye for goal and is more consistent. Don't get me wrong like, I do think Valencia is good.

Man Utd had already agreed to sign/bid for Young before they went for Sanchez fwiw.

Actually think Young has been impressive of late - a couple of seasons ago he had a bit more end product and the press fawned over him more, but i always thought he was too direct and one-dimensional, a classic english winger full of aimless running but good shots and crosses.

His game seems to have developed a bit since then, and despite never being impressed in the past, he's looked good this season and contributes more to the overall game. Sure brummie would disagree but then he always seems to coincidentally slate players just before they leave...

Don't agree with that like. The other two aren't really comparable.

Agreed, nee way is Young on Valencia's level imo.

I reckon Young is quicker, has a better eye for goal and is more consistent. Don't get me wrong like, I do think Valencia is good.

As johnnypd has mentioned, I think they're now both different types of players. Young tends to have more of an influence on general play, and makes things tick over. Whereas Valencia is a prime example of your classic winger. Pacy, direct, gets his head down and whips crosses in from the byline.

Fairwell Ashley.

It is best for both him and the club that he goes, and it is very good money. He has traded on his reputation for at least two years now, so this is his chance to really do it, as he won't be able to hide.

We based ourselves far too much on him the last two seasons, this will force us to change.

As johnnypd has mentioned, I think they're now both different types of players. Young tends to have more of an influence on general play, and makes things tick over. Whereas Valencia is a prime example of your classic winger. Pacy, direct, gets his head down and whips crosses in from the byline.

Can't disagree with that assessment :thup:

Man Utd had already agreed to sign/bid for Young before they went for Sanchez fwiw.

Actually think Young has been impressive of late - a couple of seasons ago he had a bit more end product and the press fawned over him more, but i always thought he was too direct and one-dimensional, a classic english winger full of aimless running but good shots and crosses.

His game seems to have developed a bit since then, and despite never being impressed in the past, he's looked good this season and contributes more to the overall game. Sure brummie would disagree but then he always seems to coincidentally slate players just before they leave...

Who did I slate just before they left? I slated Barry on here for at least two entire years, and I never slated Milner at all.

Fairwell Ashley.

It is best for both him and the club that he goes, and it is very good money. He has traded on his reputation for at least two years now, so this is his chance to really do it, as he won't be able to hide.

We based ourselves far too much on him the last two seasons, this will force us to change.

You probably don't need pace and attacking players where you are going now.  O0

aye that's exactly how i'd see it. Young's more comparable to Nani really. Nani's inconsistency, selfishness and poor decisions seemed to put him out of favour at the end of last season, despite being so good earlier on. And Valencia was astonishingly shit in the champion's league final. wonder if SAF's had enough of one of them.

Who did I slate just before they left? I slated Barry on here for at least two entire years, and I never slated Milner at all.

Bosko Balaban? ;) :lol: