Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Not wanting to be incredibly racist (meh, who am I kidding?) but do Stoke really need another big, black, slow target man striker?

I wouldn't consider Jones, Fuller, or Anichebe to actually be slow. None of pace merchants, but we are not dealing with the likes of Shola and Nolan, here.

I'm half joking about Victor, btw. I know he has a poor record, but he generally runs around a lot when playing for his country and this make me want to see him have success in his career.

Not wanting to be incredibly racist (meh, who am I kidding?) but do Stoke really need another big, black, slow target man striker?

I wouldn't consider Jones, Fuller, or Anichebe to actually be slow. None of pace merchants, but we are not dealing with the likes of Shola and Nolan, here.

I'm half joking about Victor, btw. I know he has a poor record, but he generally runs around a lot when playing for his country and this make me want to see him have success in his career.

He's an absolutely atrocious footballer. I imagine he's better for Nigeria because he can't be any bloody worse than he is for us.

Rumours that Anichebe is off to Stoke.

:dance: :celb: :dance: :celb: :celb: :frantic: :frantic: :dance: :fwap: :fwap: :dance:

You should enjoy life without your most consistent and hard working attacking (?) player. Honestly, the guy is talented and your team will suffer from his absence.

Consistently absolutely atrocious.

Baba trying to poach the 'domestic player bias' crown from oldtype. Come off it, Anichebe is an absolute joke of a footballer. He is to football what neesy is to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Oldtype is usually bang on the money. Felipao is the reigning champion.

Le Mans right back Sébastien Corchia could be close to signing for Sochaux for between €1.5m & €2.5m (L'Equipe).

That's not a bad price at all. Would provide good competition for Simpson.

Guest geordienorway

Le Mans right back Sébastien Corchia could be close to signing for Sochaux for between €1.5m & €2.5m (L'Equipe).

You watch a lot of games from the french second tier then?

You watch a lot of games from the french second tier then?

or spends too much time on FM

Baba trying to poach the 'domestic player bias' crown from oldtype. Come off it, Anichebe is an absolute joke of a footballer. He is to football what neesy is to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Oldtype is sound, man. Try telling Felipao you think (any) Brazilian isn't good enough and you'll see who holds the "domestic player bias" crown. :lol: