Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

"Hi Arsene...wow this is difficult, I just...er...wanted to say....

I absolutely hate being at Arsenal and want to leave as soon as possible to go to a football club that will actually challenge for and win things rather than just say they will challenge for things and then go and blow it in the middle of January and February like we seemed to have done every year for the past few years. I mean come on, we lost to fucking Birmingham in the fucking Carling Cup. What the fuck is up with that. They couldn't have made it any easier for us than if they'd actually handed us the trophy before the game started. fucking cunts. What about that guy at Birmingham ey? Money laundering and all that. And Chris Hughton is there now too! What a dignifying guy. Ashley Out. Cockney Mafia. Anyway, me leaving. Yeah, so I want to move to Manchester because they actually win trophies unlike your shower of shit. I mean, Rooney wins games. So does Tevez. Even though he probably won't be at Man City anymore because he wants to move away, which is a bit of a shame but hey you have to go with the flow these days. They should be fine without him, especially if they sign a replacement for him. Who do we have? I'd rather shag Ann Widdecombe then play in the same team as Bendtner. More like Bend-er. haha. Yeah I've been working on that for a week. In front of the mirror. And Times journalist James Ducker. He's a nice guy. Came around for coffee the other day. He helped me prepare this speech. Promised he wouldn't tell anyone about it either. At least until I'd told you that I want to go to a good club. I mean even Newcastle have a better chance of winning trophies than you Arsene. And they have PARDEW. Alan fucking Pardew man. What a cunt he is. Shagged my wife and didn't even call her back. Anyway, bye.

...well, that was easier than I thought it would be"

The thing is, I can perfectly well understand players wanting to move to Chelsea or Manchester - the money is ludicrous and the chance of winning something is greater than at Spurs. I just have a problem with "independent" media launching sustained campaigns to shift them based upon lies.

I would suggest that the following players were probably on 35-40K or more pw at Spurs last season:

Keane, Jenas, Defoe, Crouch, Pav, VDV, King, Woodgate, Bentley, Lennon, and possibly Dawson and Gomes.

It's all conjecture, but that seems likely. Sky Sports, then the Sun and one or two others are saying that Modric is therefore on at best the 10th highest wages at the club - after re-negotiating his contract last year. It's just not credible. He's our best player, and Levy is not an idiot.

I wouldn't move to Man Utd, probably get violated by one of the many serial perverts they have lurking around the showers after training.

**So glad to see that c*** Ferdinand not going to be able to make any of his "oh so virtuous" tweets any more after this one**

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3682061/Manchester-United-ace-Rio-Ferdinands-football-team-of-lovers-is-read-out-in-court.html

The thing is, I can perfectly well understand players wanting to move to Chelsea or Manchester - the money is ludicrous and the chance of winning something is greater than at Spurs. I just have a problem with "independent" media launching sustained campaigns to shift them based upon lies.

I would suggest that the following players were probably on 35-40K or more pw at Spurs last season:

Keane, Jenas, Defoe, Crouch, Pav, VDV, King, Woodgate, Bentley, Lennon, and possibly Dawson and Gomes.

It's all conjecture, but that seems likely. Sky Sports, then the Sun and one or two others are saying that Modric is therefore on at best the 10th highest wages at the club - after re-negotiating his contract last year. It's just not credible. He's our best player, and Levy is not an idiot.

I fully agree with you here. What I will say, however, is that Redknapp and his media chums are equally guilty of trying to unsettle players and using the media as a tool to do so. It's fucking annoying.

The media just want something to talk about, so it's easy for people to plant stories to unsettle players. I wouldn't say it's a campaign by the media, more like they just get all excited about the possibility of a big move.

In January, it certainly felt like there was a media campaign to get Carroll to move.

that was a case of Redknapp getting his media mates on it (hell even the Christmas day thing at Spurs training ground SSN had where they asked about Carroll was disgusting)

In January, it certainly felt like there was a media campaign to get Carroll to move.

that was a case of Redknapp getting his media mates on it (hell even the Christmas day thing at Spurs training ground SSN had where they asked about Carroll was disgusting)

But then NUFC were touting Carroll around to different clubs and I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs thought they would get him until Liverpool got involved.

But then NUFC were touting Carroll around to different clubs and I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs thought they would get him until Liverpool got involved.

:cheesy:

"Stoke City, fresh from their first FA Cup final, are doing their level best to ensure they won't be getting there again any time soon, lodging a £6m bid for West Ham striker Can't Control"

:lol: