Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Aye didn't really see it from a player's perspective. I'm guessing MK Dons will have other clauses put in as well based on sell-on, appearances, etc. further down the line too.

£1.5m up front then £500k in add ons, I think.

What an exciting signing that is for Everton, Neil will be delighted.

Where is Neil ffs. :lol:

I don't understand that signing really. May aswell play Vellios who's scoring, or Gueye or that Argentinean they signed.

Don't see the point of bringing him in for the midfield either, they're fairly stacked there.

I don't understand that signing really. May aswell play Vellios who's scoring, or Gueye or that Argentinean they signed.

Don't see the point of bringing him in for the midfield either, they're fairly stacked there.

He can join the club of Moyes' favourites who play every week. No matter how shit they perform or how many better players we have on the bench.

For all the hype Moyes gets about bringing youngsters through, he has treated the likes of Barkley, Gueye & Velios appallingly.

He can join the club of Moyes' favourites who play every week. No matter how shit they perform or how many better players we have on the bench.

For all the hype Moyes gets about bringing youngsters through, he has treated the likes of Barkley, Gueye & Velios appallingly.

why isn't Drenthe starting?

He can join the club of Moyes' favourites who play every week. No matter how s*** they perform or how many better players we have on the bench.

He's not in the club.

He'd rather bench Drenthe & move Osman from the middle (where he's good) to out wide (where he's shit) just to accommodate Cahill who hasn't had a genuinely good game for about a year.

Aye, he played well at the U21s 4 years ago. Along with Maceo Rigters.

Though I'm sure you already knew that, given that we're reminded every single time he gets on the pitch.

He's not in the club.

He'd rather bench Drenthe & move Osman from the middle (where he's good) to out wide (where he's shit) just to accommodate Cahill who hasn't had a genuinely good game for about a year.

NO ROYSTONS CLUB

Guest Heneage

Do Everton have a fee agreed for Drenthe? I'd love to see us sneak in and try steal him.

Not a character I would want in my team. Would probably make good friends with Ranger though.

Drenthe has been shafted by every team he's played for since leaving Feyenoord. Madrid treat him like shit, Hercules didn't even pay him at one point despite him being a standout performer. I think with our group he'd settle in and much like Ben Arfa would give back  as much as the fans gave.

Do Everton have a fee agreed for Drenthe? I'd love to see us sneak in and try steal him.

Not a character I would want in my team. Would probably make good friends with Ranger though.

Drenthe has been shafted by every team he's played for since leaving Feyenoord. Madrid treat him like s***, Hercules didn't even pay him at one point despite him being a standout performer. I think with our group he'd settle in and much like Ben Arfa would give back  as much as the fans gave.

He's probably been treated like shit for a reason mind. Arriving a week late from vacation doesn't help your situation like. Think he's also a bit of a party boy. Bit too much. The less players with difficult personalities, the better.