Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

PSG prepare for Gameiro sale

Lille are reportedly keen on signing Paris Saint-Germain striker Kevin Gameiro, who has previously been linked with a move to the Premeier League.

The striker, who last year was linked with both Arsenal, Tottenham, Sunderland and Newcastle, joined PSG last summer from Lorient in a deal worth an initial €11million.

Gameiro signed a four-year deal at the Parc des Princes, but is expected to be left on the sidelines as coach Carlo Ancelotti looks to bring in two top strikers this summer.

The likes of Fernando Torres, Luis Suarez, Gonzalo Higuain and Alexandre Pato are all on Ancelotti's radar and, according to L’Equipe, the possible availability of Gameiro has led to interest from Lille.

Whether there is still interest from the Premier League remains to be seen, but Gameiro was believed to be open to a move to England before he completed his transfer to PSG.

Dont want Gameiro. Too similar too Cisse.

IF Ba goes, which I dont think he will, Id rather we signed a hard working winger type forward to compliment our front 3. In the Craig Bellamy mould. But definitely not Craig Bellamy.

Scott Sinclair. I like him. He's certainly no Bellamy but he'd be a great option. Improvement on Obertan.

Leeds are set to sign Diouf.

I was quite happy with possibility of them coming back into the Premiership at some point, that may change if they sign that thug.

some quotes related to this from Diouf in the past courtesy of the Guardians Fiver

"Who is Warnock? He's nothing to me. He's not Alex Ferguson, he's not Arsene Wenger, he's not Sam Allardyce or an important manager. I know he doesn't like me, but it's the same for me too - I don't like him" - El Hadji Diouf , 13 January 2011.

"I can't stand him. He is not a good manager. Nobody has heard of him outside of this country so who cares what he thinks about me" - El Hadji Diouf, 26 November 2011.

Diouf linked with move to Dirty Leeds - 26 April 2012

"I have the utmost respect for Neil Warnock and I'd be delighted to help Leeds gain promotion to the Premier League" - El Hadji Diouf 27 April 2012

Leeds are set to sign Diouf.

I was quite happy with possibility of them coming back into the Premiership at some point, that may change if they sign that thug.

some quotes related to this from Diouf in the past courtesy of the Guardians Fiver

"Who is Warnock? He's nothing to me. He's not Alex Ferguson, he's not Arsene Wenger, he's not Sam Allardyce or an important manager. I know he doesn't like me, but it's the same for me too - I don't like him" - El Hadji Diouf , 13 January 2011.

"I can't stand him. He is not a good manager. Nobody has heard of him outside of this country so who cares what he thinks about me" - El Hadji Diouf, 26 November 2011.

Diouf linked with move to Dirty Leeds - 26 April 2012

"I have the utmost respect for Neil Warnock and I'd be delighted to help Leeds gain promotion to the Premier League" - El Hadji Diouf 27 April 2012

Aye apparently both have said it's in the past. It sounds like the deal is pretty much done.