Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest FeedTheOx

Arshavin will be leaving. He doesn't want to be here, and I think Wenger understands that. I reckon he will go back to Zenit. Apparently they put in a bid of £7m, which is easily worth it.

RVP is staying.  :rant:

Arshavin will be leaving. He doesn't want to be here, and I think Wenger understands that. I reckon he will go back to Zenit. Apparently they put in a bid of £7m, which is easily worth it.

Staying firm in his decision to leave.

Guest FeedTheOx

Staying firm in his decision to leave.

That was good  :lol:

Not going to lie.

He looked like a right miserable cunt at the Euros, and his team were disasterously shit. There's only one thing that can genuinely sort out that kind of mood, and that's mountains of cash.

:lol: In a way, i hope he goes to City so it fucks Arsenal over; a team who we've still got a decent chance of being an immediate rival to next year. But fuck, it'd be fucking scandalous at the same time.

Guest bimpy474

Going going ah going ah going ahhhhh gone......

:lol: In a way, i hope he goes to City so it f***s Arsenal over; a team who we've still got a decent chance of being an immediate rival to next year. But f***, it'd be f***ing scandalous at the same time.

We are still a little way off arsenal i think. We have to prove we can challenge

Them for more than one season.

What I don't understand is if a 21 year old talented, skillfull winger is good enough that Chelsea want him - then how on earth have England let him slip away from the national set-up?

I think the real question is, how do a top club like Chelsea let an England-calibre player like Stewart Downing to slip away from the top 6 clubs of the PL? :mystery:

Thats PP AJ and BZ that Fulham have let go since January... Wonder who they have in mind to fill the gap... Maybe Jol himself could fancy trying to tempt Luuk De Jong...

`QPR manager Mark Hughes is considering replacing bad-boy midfielder Joey Barton, 29, with Stephen Ireland, 25. `

hmm sensible!

QPR have a good amount of money and play in London. You would think they were an attractive enough proposition to avoid dealing with rubbish like Ireland and Green. It was the foreign signings (Diakhite, Cisse, Taiwo, even Faurlin was their best midfielder earlier) that has kept them out. Every English "Premier League experience" player they've bought has been rubbish and is now overpaid.

`QPR manager Mark Hughes is considering replacing bad-boy midfielder Joey Barton, 29, with Stephen Ireland, 25. `

hmm sensible!

QPR have a good amount of money and play in London. You would think they were an attractive enough proposition to avoid dealing with rubbish like Ireland and Green. It was the foreign signings (Diakhite, Cisse, Taiwo, even Faurlin was their best midfielder earlier) that has kept them out. Every English "Premier League experience" player they've bought has been rubbish and is now overpaid.

Don't know if you saw but they signed Andy Johnson (31) and Ryan Nelsen (34) yesterday too.