Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Weird move for Green that.

Still in London, won't have to move house, guaranteed first team Premiership football, long contract with big wages.

Wonder if they will go for Forster... Something tells me he's not as keen to stay at Celtic as Celtic are on him...

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night. In Madrid,  I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

If he's under the impression that there are girls anywhere in England as fine as those in Madrid, he's gonna be searching for quite some time.

I would hate it if our chairman was tweeting transfer news by the way, it just seems so unprofessional. Gold and Sullivan are so cringeworthy.

As for Diame, forget your opinion of him as a footballer in a passing Wigan side, that's all change now that he has decided to join West Ham. I can't see him being a success there.

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night. In Madrid,  I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

If he's under the impression that there are girls anywhere in England as fine as those in Madrid, he's gonna be searching for quite some time.

London girls were sharp, tbf. A very pleasant and diverse selection of females. Reading, Nottingham, and Liverpool were barren, though. I hope Newcastle is at least decent or better than Wigan.

juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace

Leaving @SwansOfficial but I asked Laudrup about Sigurdsson again. "He has the possibility to go to a big big club in European football."

Laudrup: "Maybe he thinks it's the only possibility he'll get in his career. If he thinks like that he has to go, he should go."

Don't think I'd be too thrilled if that was our new manager tbh.

Leaving @SwansOfficial but I asked Laudrup about Sigurdsson again. "He has the possibility to go to a big big club in European football."

Laudrup: "Maybe he thinks it's the only possibility he'll get in his career. If he thinks like that he has to go, he should go."

It's not Liverpool then :yao:

I suppose it could be a different way of putting "if he's not fully committed then we don't want him". I'd be very surprised if Sig ends up at Swansea. The buzz around town is pretty good over Laudrup. Who would have though years ago a legend like Laudrup (regardless of how good a manager he is) would even consider being involved with someone like Swansea.

To be fair the feeling towards Laudrup at the moment, he could say he wants to shag all the fans wives and they would hero worship him.

Guest Howaythetoon

London girls were sharp, tbf. A very pleasant and diverse selection of females. Reading, Nottingham, and Liverpool were barren, though. I hope Newcastle is at least decent or better than Wigan.

I thought Nottingham had something like 3 lasses to every 1 man in terms of population?

Best looking lasses I've ever seen on my travels were Arabic women, bloody hell, when they don't cover themselves up... Masallah!

Ugliest women, and this is not biased.... Boro lasses. Ugly doesn't describe the horror!

I thought Nottingham had something like 3 lasses to every 1 man in terms of population?

Best looking lasses I've ever seen on my travels were Arabic women, bloody hell, when they don't cover themselves up... Masallah!

Ugliest women, and this is not biased.... Boro lasses. Ugly doesn't describe the horror!

Absolutely :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Absolutely :thup:

Wor lass has a few Arabic women friends, my god, absolute stunners. Big beautiful eyes, leggy, slim, great skin complexion, the lot.

I also find indian women extremely beautiful.

Spanish, Italian etc. do nowt for me, although some of the Polish lasses....

We have some living over the road from us and they are stunners, but in a girl next door type of way. My type basically.

Regarding this Sigurdsson thing, didn't Rodgers have him at both Reading and Swansea? Rodgers effectively gave him his big break and has nurtured him very well, and Sigurdsson clearly excels in his system.

Rodgers has since joined a bigger club, and wants him again as a player. Why would you begrudge Sigurdsson this? Yes, he agreed to join Swansea, but he thought Rodgers would still be the manager!

Why would he join a club with a brand new manager who he knows nothing about, and who equally might not know his game as well as Rodgers. Not surprised Laudrup himself doesn't sound that fussed. What does he care? He hasn't been working with him.

People being way too harsh.

Guest Roger Kint

Gebre Selassie has joined Werder Bremen.

Where from? Not convinced about him defensively but a fantastic engine going forward

Guest Roger Kint

Slovan Liberec. Between 2 and 3 million Euros.

That it? They won the league there this year right? Pretty good deal for them there then really at that price.