Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Shaun

Bellamy signing for Cardiff? turned down QPR who offered double the wages.  Liverpool won't have any strikers left at this rate

Marcus Rosenberg has signed for WBA. I genuinley believe that Xisco is a better player. Shocking signing, extreme shitness.

Was going to ask what people thought of him, ta for the info.

Who's he been signed from?

Marcus Rosenberg has signed for WBA. I genuinley believe that Xisco is a better player. Shocking signing, extreme shitness.

10 goals and 5 assist in 26 starts for Werder last season. Not bad that.

From what we have seen of him in Sweden, those stats sound made up (i know they're not, that's why he started at the Euro's). Poor attitude, no speed, no strength, not technically gifted. Hopefully him playing in the Premier League means he'll not get games and consequently disappear from our national team.

Bellamy signing for Cardiff? turned down QPR who offered double the wages.  Liverpool won't have any strikers left at this rate

Rogers going a bit extreme in trying to emulate Barca/Spain

They'll be after Luke Moore soon.

The fuck's Bellers doing dropping down a division again ffs? He's class. Totally admire his passion to play football for the love of playing for his hometown club but it's a bit frustrating in a way. He'd be so right for us.

City getting Sinclair would be an absolute joke as well; like he'd ever achieve anything (on a personal level, which still matters) moving to that club. It'd ruin the potential he has. Would be more than happy for us to take a punt on him at £8m. He's not the best of those 'type' of players, but he's still only 23 and would fit into our set up comfortably.

Agger going to City would be class. Laughable in certain ways (accommodating Kompany, Agger and Lescott ffs), but mint as it would seriously damage Liverpool. Carragher's shite and i don't rate that Coates too highly.

Arsenal will have some team next season if, by some miracle, Van Persie changes his mind. They've made some good signings but it's not like they've bought a replacement. Do they have any young strikers coming through, another RVP you could call it?

As for the Mackems spunking £12m on Fletcher, haha. Go for it you daft sods. Painfully O'Neillish.

Can't see Sinclair going to City, he left Chelsea to play which is exactly what he won't do at City.

You've forgotten the most important part of this. He will not have been on high wages in either London or Swansea. Being given 60,000 to sit on the substitutes bench is a much different prospect than doing it on youth player wages. Most players will think they are good enough to make it at the top level. He's 23, had a breakthrough last term, and is now in the spotlight playing for his country. Thoughts about not being good enough for the top level are not is his mind right now.

I feel the same about Victor Moses. He really has potential and is making himself a fixture in the future of the national team, but I question whether his proposed move to Chelsea is a good one. If their squad stays as is, he can fill his pockets and essentially replace what Kalou did for them (probably doing a better job as well). However, if Abramovich is going to spend crazy amounts every window to try and compete with the likes of Man City, PSG, Real, and Barcelona, the move may be a waste of time.

The fuck's Bellers doing dropping down a division again ffs? He's class. Totally admire his passion to play football for the love of playing for his hometown club but it's a bit frustrating in a way. He'd be so right for us.

City getting Sinclair would be an absolute joke as well; like he'd ever achieve anything (on a personal level, which still matters) moving to that club. It'd ruin the potential he has. Would be more than happy for us to take a punt on him at £8m. He's not the best of those 'type' of players, but he's still only 23 and would fit into our set up comfortably.

Agger going to City would be class. Laughable in certain ways (accommodating Kompany, Agger and Lescott ffs), but mint as it would seriously damage Liverpool. Carragher's shite and i don't rate that Coates too highly.

Arsenal will have some team next season if, by some miracle, Van Persie changes his mind. They've made some good signings but it's not like they've bought a replacement. Do they have any young strikers coming through, another RVP you could call it?

As for the Mackems spunking £12m on Fletcher, haha. Go for it you daft sods. Painfully O'Neillish.

I think it's bloody great of Bellamy to go to the club he supports.