Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I wouldn't be joining Newcastle if Ashley turned us in to red and White stripes, don't know how any Cardiff fan growing up supporting the club can still do it after the change to red. Absolutely disgraceful move by the owners and should have been blocked by the fa.

This is big business I guess. Large Asian market were Red is a strong colour, shirt sales etc.

It's an interested toe in the water actually for this kind of thing.

Let's hope it fails miserably then, because I can think of one person who will be keeping an eye on it.

The fuck's Bellers doing dropping down a division again ffs? He's class. Totally admire his passion to play football for the love of playing for his hometown club but it's a bit frustrating in a way. He'd be so right for us.

City getting Sinclair would be an absolute joke as well; like he'd ever achieve anything (on a personal level, which still matters) moving to that club. It'd ruin the potential he has. Would be more than happy for us to take a punt on him at £8m. He's not the best of those 'type' of players, but he's still only 23 and would fit into our set up comfortably.

Agger going to City would be class. Laughable in certain ways (accommodating Kompany, Agger and Lescott ffs), but mint as it would seriously damage Liverpool. Carragher's shite and i don't rate that Coates too highly.

Arsenal will have some team next season if, by some miracle, Van Persie changes his mind. They've made some good signings but it's not like they've bought a replacement. Do they have any young strikers coming through, another RVP you could call it?

As for the Mackems spunking £12m on Fletcher, haha. Go for it you daft sods. Painfully O'Neillish.

I think it's bloody great of Bellamy to go to the club he supports.

Good for him, absolutely. Still a bit of a waste though, he's only 32. Could easily still be playing at Champions League level.

If I was him, I'd be doing exactly the same. He's worshipped there, absolutely worshipped. Imagine if he got them in the PL, that's a better achievement than playing in the Europa with Liverpool and hoping to get a champs league spot with those fools.

In terms of the other CL/thereabout teams:

Arsenal always have an abundance of winger/pacy midfielders

He wouldn't get a game at City

He could be useful at Man U but I'd say Fergie would prefer to bring youth through

Tottenham he'd be a great fit

Chelsea will be looking for a longer term, younger player

So, it's really just Tottenham, but in his position I'd do the exact same thing

Guest frazernufc

Stoke have confirmed the signing of Kightly now and Moses looks set for Chelsea.

Means Wigan are in talks with Pennant, dont know how serious it is yet just news on the forums of both clubs.

Guest Shaun

steven fletcher ‏@stevenfletch10

Just handed in a transfer request just to let the fans know where I am at right now.... #headsgone