Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Stephen927

RVP is worth every penny when fit but would be worried about his injury record considering he had such a good season last time round.. Due a bit more bad luck?

Should we be slightly concerned about Cisse? I remember thinking it was great that Torres was leaving Liverpool until they then took Carroll

Nah, haven't Arsenal signed 11 strikers this summer already? Good move for Arsenal imo, that is a lot of money for a 29 year old.

Should we be slightly concerned about Cisse? I remember thinking it was great that Torres was leaving Liverpool until they then took Carroll

Arsenal have bought Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud. No way they will buy more strikers.

Arsenal have bought Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud. No way they will buy more strikers.

They still need another one IMO.

Bendtner :bluestar:

Cesc Fàbregas Soler ‏@cesc4official

Im in shock!

:yao: is he f***.

Twat :lol:

Still shocked RVP pushed for ManU, although it's good money. Surely they can make some good signings with 24m+15m from Song?

Guys im in shock cause i just lost 4 games in a row at "Parchis"

:troll:

Read they were weighing up an offer for the Sunderland bound Llorente today.

Arsenal could do a lot worse than getting Man United to hoy Berbs in the deal.

Im in shock!

:yao: is he f***.

t*** :lol:

Still shocked RVP pushed for ManU, although it's good money. Surely they can make some good signings with 24m+15m from Song?

i'd normally be worried about them coming in for tiote or cabaye but you know wenger will look to pick up some kid form spain or france for a million.

Swings and roundabouts for us though. While Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all significantly strengthened Arsenal and Spurs look all the more weaker without their key players.

Exactly why i'm happy about it, with RVP and Song seemingly leaving Arsenal are back to square one and Spurs have lost Modric and Adebayor for different reasons.

Even Chelsea are quite frankly a very unpredictable team, it could go insanely well for them who they could f*ck up like last year.

The race for 4th i see becoming very competitive.