Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Artur Boruc has joined Southampton on a Free.

Adkins has obviously clocked onto how about Kelvin Davis is.

It's a good thing for them that Adkins has realised this very early on. Such a terrible keeper.

Guest elbee909

Collins John to Barnet.

From wikipedia:

"During his time in London with Fulham, John courted controversy by regularly espousing insensitive and offensive views regarding how much money he earned in comparison to the population in general, making himself appear clearly greedy, ostentatious and unpleasant to those that cared to listen to his rantings on the justification of his excessive earnings. Many rejoice in his rapid fall from grace to something like reality over the last three years in footballing circles. He was seen as all that was bad about the modern footballer prior to his return to the Netherlands."

And also:

"He signed a one year contract with Iran Pro League side Mes Sarcheshmeh on 20 December 2011.[14] On September 23rd 2012, John hit the pinnacle of his celebrity by joining League 2 Barnet FC in north London, where he can again flounce and pose around the suburbs in a shiny silver suit whilst waving a fist of 50 pound notes. Welcome back Collins!"

Martins to Levante finalised.

Surprised that he's still only 27 (I know, I know...)

Is the transfer window simply irrelevant at this point? :lol: Can he actually play?

Good for him, anyway.

He was released by Kazan, so Levante picked him on a free. Can't play in the EL but he's cleared for La Liga.

Levante has built its success by being Home of the Second Chances, so maybe they can work their magic on him too. If he retains his pace it should fit well in Levante's counter style.

Scored on what I assume was his debut. Seemed pretty good from the highlights I saw. Still very quick. The goal was just him rubbishing two defenders for pace and beating the keeper. Even did backflips :lol:.

Giving him

spurs have done a classic fm trick to lloris. set as key player during the contract negotiations then change it to rotation as soon as they sign

Giving him the slow loris treatment

http://www.firstnews.co.uk/site_data/images/sonya_the_slow_loris_4b101eb788a53.jpg

Martins to Levante finalised.

Surprised that he's still only 27 (I know, I know...)

Is the transfer window simply irrelevant at this point? :lol: Can he actually play?

Good for him, anyway.

He was released by Kazan, so Levante picked him on a free. Can't play in the EL but he's cleared for La Liga.

Levante has built its success by being Home of the Second Chances, so maybe they can work their magic on him too. If he retains his pace it should fit well in Levante's counter style.

Scored on what I assume was his debut. Seemed pretty good from the highlights I saw. Still very quick. The goal was just him rubbishing two defenders for pace and beating the keeper. Even did backflips :lol:.

He also seemed to have absolutely no idea about the offside rule, scored a couple from two miles offside. All in just 45 minutes though, he should do well for them.

By the sounds of how he went about here - he'll have none of it left. Remember reading that he would spend his weeks wages before the next weeks pay even came through :lol: fucking mental.

I suspect he was on a decent wedge at Kazan though, those pesky Russians.