Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Pogatetz and Warnock, sometimes I feel like Big Sam just takes the p*ss :lol:

Imagine if your transfer window had been Joe Cole, Chamack, Pogatetz and Warnock. Building for the future :lol:

My God ... that's so bad.

:lol:

Aye I reckon you could hold out for a hell of a lot more. They're as blaze as anyone when it comes to spending money; ridiculous.

Only just realised Djibril Cisse has left them; what happened there? I thought he was doing reasonably okay for them (aside from a couple of daft suspensions)?

QPR have made a fresh bid of £3.25 million for Odemwingie, Albion have turned it down, hope we screw them for every last penny, horrible club.

They are desperate for signings. Reckon if you hold out til the last bit of the transfer window you'll get closer to 5m.

Funnily Wenger seems to f*** it up mostly when he pays a lot for a player. Reyes, Arshavin, Gervinho, probably Giroud... didn't Jeffers cost a pretty penny back then, too?

Yep, £8m. Wiltord is the probably worst at £13m. He didn't do much, but they still won the title when he was there.

Not having that like. Wiltord was a good signing overall. Didn't get in ahead of Bergkamp or Henry but he did well for them. Important member of the squad.