Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I've passed Loftus Road on my travels. From the street it looks like a collection of student flats.

I don't know how you can be excited to go to that place from Stade Velodrome or Dragao.

I guess the extra they pay in wages is just a "rubbish club tax".

I guess some players just treat football as a job rather than a passion. Happy to get paid good money, live a comfortable life in a good city and aren't too arsed about the football side of things. Ultimately though you'd imagine players with that kind of attitude aren't the ones that are going to lift a club to achieve something.

Guest Roger Kint

Palermo collecting average Argies on loan from English clubs. Boselli, Formica and now Faurlin.

why are QPR letting him go? He's an excellent player

So Arry can put three keepers on the bench on Saturday

Harry getting rid of low wage earners like Faurlin & Mackie to fund Samba's £100k/week, bench full of keepers soon.

The low wages probably means they're the only ones they can shift.

Gonna be fucked when they get relegated.

'Triffic.

Wonder what excuses Kenwright and his media cronies will come up with this time if this Fer deal doesn't happen. At the moment, it doesn't look like it will.

What's going on with the Fer transfer? Read something about Everton imposing a deadline on FC Twente to agree on some additional contract clauses, due to him having had knee surgery or something? Are you trying to make a part of the agreed fee dependent on certain targets or somesuch?

Harry getting rid of low wage earners like Faurlin & Mackie to fund Samba's £100k/week, bench full of keepers soon.

The low wages probably means they're the only ones they can shift.

in imminent danger of relegation so lets get rid of the low earners for even more high earners!

They deserve the financial oblivion headed in their direction should they go down

Wonder what excuses Kenwright and his media cronies will come up with this time if this Fer deal doesn't happen. At the moment, it doesn't look like it will.

What's going on with the Fer transfer? Read something about Everton imposing a deadline on FC Twente to agree on some additional contract clauses, due to him having had knee surgery or something? Are you trying to make a part of the agreed fee dependent on certain targets or somesuch?

Basically yeah.

The original deal was going to be spread out over a couple of years' worth installments, which I guess is how a lot of deals are done nowadays. The medical however showed up a potentially serious knee problem he suffered while on international duty last year. We're now scrambling around trying to renegotiate a deal with more emphasis on appearances.

We've apparently set a deadline of 7.45 (kick off tonight) for an answer either way. The Twente president has been very boisterous about this in the media and depicting it as though we're pissing them about. Hard to say exactly who's saying what here but the latest is that Munstermann (president) has said "if nothing changes, then he'll probably stay". Whether that's sheer stubbornness from him (and he has every right to defend the interests of his club) or just some common haggling, remains to be seen.

At the moment though, more likely not to go through than to happen.

"We tried." I can hear it now.

Basically yeah.

The original deal was going to be spread out over a couple of years' worth installments, which I guess is how a lot of deals are done nowadays. The medical however showed up a potentially serious knee problem he suffered while on international duty last year. We're now scrambling around trying to renegotiate a deal with more emphasis on appearances.

We've apparently set a deadline of 7.45 (kick off tonight) for an answer either way. The Twente president has been very boisterous about this in the media and depicting it as though we're pissing them about. Hard to say exactly who's saying what here but the latest is that Munstermann (president) has said "if nothing changes, then he'll probably stay". Whether that's sheer stubbornness from him (and he has every right to defend the interests of his club) or just some common haggling, remains to be seen.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hcHijRCctks/TduoablLkGI/AAAAAAAAAJA/--LP3P76Fek/s1600/1301790359001.png

Basically yeah.

Munsterman is a very tough negotiator, and from personal experience of a good friend of mine, a cunt to do business with. I wouldn't expect him to budge due to an ultimatum, especially considering their fans haven't reacted very well to selling Fer in the first place. If they see him making the deal even worse it would make him look very weak.. :lol: