Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I have to agree his buys do seem to be sensible and with the impression that thought has gone into them. Unlike the ridiculous scatter gun approach of the previous regime.

Not sure Borini and Allen were sensible buys tbh and Sahin definitely wasn't, he's still very unproven in that regard. Sturridge looks good so far but it is far too early to say and same goes for Coutinho.

Hasn't Cameron been really good for them though?

He's been playing either fullback, so not sure the problem is him. Seems a weird one though.

This. They might just be looking for depth tbh.

Maybe they think Shawcross is on his way out soon? Cameron switches to CB, Jenkinson slots at RB.

I have to agree his buys do seem to be sensible and with the impression that thought has gone into them. Unlike the ridiculous scatter gun approach of the previous regime.

Not sure Borini and Allen were sensible buys tbh and Sahin definitely wasn't, he's still very unproven in that regard. Sturridge looks good so far but it is far too early to say and same goes for Coutinho.

Compared to the previous business though, its looks far more grounded and logical. I will go with you about Allan don't see what the fuss is.

Borini hasn't settled at all yet. hat one looks shaky, but I think he'll ultimately be a solid player if not spectacular.

Allen for me has been really good. Does the simple things very well. A lot of their build up goes through him. Doesn't stand out a great deal, but is a key player. I like him.

Borini hasn't settled at all yet. hat one looks shaky, but I think he'll ultimately be a solid player if not spectacular.

Allen for me has been really good. Does the simple things very well. A lot of their build up goes through him. Doesn't stand out a great deal, but is a key player. I like him.

The reason i say Allen wasn't sensible is because he doesn't bring anything they didn't already have they have many similar midfielders to him.

But yeah the signings are obviously better than under Dogleash etc etc but tbf it couldn't have gotten any worse.

its weird going into the end of the window with no pressure, complete forgot that there was even a deadline since we got our business done ahead of time.

Same, had no clue that it was tomorrow until just now. Keep forgetting how late in the month it is.

Nee way.

QPR will be crippled when they go down.

I'm sure all of the new signings have relegation clauses, along with a fair few others I'd imagine.

Aye, but they're spending millions of pounds and then they're not going to actually be able to pay that debt.