Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Arsenal or Spurs would be the first two that spring too mind for me.

Chelsea is the biggest link from what i have heard, wouldn't surprise me at all if Atletico get him to replace Falcao though.

They love their big name strikers do Atletico.

Oscar Cardozo transfer listed apparently. Such a shame. 261 games, 161 goals, 33 goals in european games.

Hope it's bollocks or nobody offers more than 10M€ for him. Legend.

All because of the argument with the manager? Terrible way to end his time at the club. You'd think Jesus would be under more pressure after how you guys ended the season.

City with Tevez and Dzeko (oh and Santa Cruz) apparently on the way.

Not a bad shout, might need someone clinical alongside Aguero. Especially if the Jesus Navas rumours are true too.

Gomez would be perfect with dem crosses.

Doesn't Navas suffer from extreme homesickness? IIRC he's turned down opportunities to move to larger clubs in La Liga because of it.

He's much better now and seems likely to leave this summer for a new challenge, that's if you believe reports in Spain of course.

Doesn't Navas suffer from extreme homesickness? IIRC he's turned down opportunities to move to larger clubs in La Liga because of it.

He's much better now and seems likely to leave this summer for a new challenge, that's if you believe reports in Spain of course.

Those reports are correct (Sevilla need money and it's either him or Negredo), but I think it's a huge gamble for a foreign club to buy him. Great little player, though, if a bit unconsistent.

VI if Neymar keeps this form, you've guys been ripped off. Been 10 games or so now in 2013 that he's been poor.

There are enough shit teams in Spain to make him look good.

Tomorrow's papers say that Mourinho is selling David Luiz to Barcelona for £30m, whilst Liverpool want Mignolet to replace Pepe Reina, for only £6.5m.

Both seem like very good deals. David Luiz is more suited for that league too.

I'll keep saying it until i'm blue in the face but as far as i'm concerned David Luiz has improved a lot this season.

I can't remember the last time he made an obvious error and Chelsea look a lot more solid when he's in the back 4.

Just a case of people having fixed opinions and refuse to accept he's actually improved.

Also he's garbage in midfield despite common consensus because he lacks positional sense for that role.

I'll keep saying it until i'm blue in the face but as far as i'm concerned David Luiz has improved a lot this season.

I can't remember the last time he made an obvious error and Chelsea look a lot more solid when he's in the back 4.

Just a case of people having fixed opinions and refuse to accept he's actually improved.

Also he's garbage in midfield despite common consensus because he lacks positional sense for that role.

:thup:

He still lacks positional sense at the back too and I think he's better suited for a league where he can bring the ball forward without being punished. He's improved, but there is still a long way before he is that player a lot of people knows he can be.

:thup:

He still lacks positional sense at the back too and I think he's better suited for a league where he can bring the ball forward without being punished. He's improved, but there is still a long way before he is that player a lot of people knows he can be.

He's nowhere near the finished article as of yet it is true but he isn't the liability that the media portray him as.

:lol: I'm glad someone else sees common sense regarding David Luiz in midfield. He's terrible. Defensively, he's never where he's supposed to be, he carries the ball too much, makes foolish attempts to win possession, and constantly attempts 40 yard Hollywood passes. He's the sort of player you find a place for on the pitch because he has fantastic athleticism and ball skill, but he's still lacking in a few areas. Even as a defender, I'm not convinced by him. He isn't that young, either. Twenty-six is not a child in football terms.

VI if Neymar keeps this form, you've guys been ripped off. Been 10 games or so now in 2013 that he's been poor.

There are enough s*** teams in Spain to make him look good.

I think Neymar will be fine. Getting out of Brazil is the best thing he could have done. It will have been hard for him to grow as a player and a person in that environment. When I watch him, the main issues seem to be that he lacks a bit of maturity in terms of his game and his personality and is too weak physically to consistently assert himself against grown men. He'll learn many things this season.