Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I had totally forgotten about Darius's blog.

It's interesting reading, although he sounds extremely depressed.

I always liked him as a player. Although the fact he's the least reliable striker EVER in a 1 on 1 with the keeper is perhaps a fault he never got over.

No one does airport scenes like the Turks though.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/02/article-1197078-0591E28C000005DC-614_224x372.jpg

Or the Greeks.

Olympiacos fans were waiting outside that plane to mob Albert Riera as if he was Lyle Lanley.

probably a load of s*** but

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 11s

Suarez preparing to submit formal transfer request to force move to Arsenal. Has told #LFC he wants to join #AFC. Story to come...

So he'll remain in England and piss off the only set of fans that has gone to crazy lengths to defend his behavior :lol:

That's going to be fun.

probably a load of s*** but

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 11s

Suarez preparing to submit formal transfer request to force move to Arsenal. Has told #LFC he wants to join #AFC. Story to come...

So he'll remain in England and p*ss off the only set of fans that has gone to crazy lengths to defend his behavior :lol:

That's going to be fun.

Exactly why i want it to happen :lol:

Sky Italia reporting Napoli looking to buy Jackson Martinez for €32mil from Porto. Personal terms and 5 year deal already agreed.

Realise Sky Italia aren't the most reliable but that's insane money if true even though he's got a great record in Portugal.

No one does airport scenes like the Turks though.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/02/article-1197078-0591E28C000005DC-614_224x372.jpg

Or the Greeks.

Olympiacos fans were waiting outside that plane to mob Albert Riera as if he was Lyle Lanley.

Special mention for Mark Cook from Harrogate Town to Universitario.

Hamsik behind Higuain and Martinez sounds fucking dreamy though.

Agreed but Rafa has been prattling on about playing 4-2-3-1 and signed Callejon, Mertens to that end I'd imagine. Plus he's been talking up Insigne.

They'd be better upgrading on the likes of Behrami and Cannavaro that spending 30 odd million on another striker.

Struggling to understand Rafa's thought process here.

If he's going for a 4-2-3-1 then surely the only positions needing of strengthening are probably a partner for Inler and a CB.

Seems a waste to me to get Martinez, i have seen him a bit in the CL and like him but can't help but feel that money is better served elsewhere.

Hamsik behind Higuain and Martinez sounds f***ing dreamy though.

Agreed but Rafa has been prattling on about playing 4-2-3-1 and signed Callejon, Mertens to that end I'd imagine. Plus he's been talking up Insigne.

They'd be better upgrading on the likes of Behrami and Cannavaro that spending 30 odd million on another striker.

Behrami has a massive head/face and a tiny neck. That is all.