Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

West Ham rumoured to be after Remy. Wages would be no problem for them if the AC figure bandied about is correct. He is the only really quality player we have been linked with so far this summer.

David Gold (their chairman) said on Twitter they weren't interested in him at all due to his upcoming court case.

I don't trust him!

Guest Roger Kint

Didier Drogba scored a total  22 league goals in TWO seasons when he first went to Chelsea, the years they won the league. 12, and 10 goals. Mata hit 12 last season.

He also had the most assists in the PL during that time. Daft point tbh.

I'm Drogba's biggest fan. This is just a direct reply to Mole saying Chelsea lack fire power up front.

Drogba can't have had the most assists either in those years. He had 5 and 11. Mata has had 16 and 17.

He 100% had the most PL assists in one of his first two seasons.

Didnt say both or anything though  :lol:

Maybe TCD should learn to read first  ???

Didier Drogba scored a total  22 league goals in TWO seasons when he first went to Chelsea, the years they won the league. 12, and 10 goals. Mata hit 12 last season.

Interpret as you please.

Guest Roger Kint

Interpret as you please.

2005/06 is part of that time to be fair which he did point out the following post. Not that it really matters to anyone other than TCD :lol:

By the way, lots of talk over here that the Madrid-Napoli transfers have inflated fees to hide payouts to the players.

According to the "reports"

1) Madrid sells player to Napoli

2) Napoli offers a salary within their guidelines, which is lower to what the player wants.

3) To circumvent this, Napoli pays an inflated fee, and Madrid stumps up the difference in wages.

I have seen them outside of the usual Barça press, which will just run anything to make Madrid look slightly bad, so I give them at least some resemblance of truth. And to be honest, those prices are way too outside any sensible valuation of those players.

According to the reports, Madrid would have paid Albiol €4m out of the €11m transfer fee. No other figures from the other sales have surfaced.

Interpret as you please.

2005/06 is part of that time to be fair which he did point out the following post. Not that it really matters to anyone other than TCD :lol:

This is the comment I am referring to. He scored 10 goals and had 5 assists in his first season, they won the league at a canter. They'll win it again imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Interpret as you please.

This is the comment I am referring to. He scored 10 goals and had 5 assists in his first season, they won the league at a canter. They'll win it again imo.

Naturally you would ignore the post after which spells it out to you, what with it proving your point wrong and everything. :lol:

Higuain and Reina having medicals in Napoli.

Arsenal playing a very very risky move putting all their eggs in Suarez basket. John Henry definitely not impressed judging by his latest tweet.

We are having a friendly now, will be interesting when Suarez comes on.

Some Arsenal fan replied to JH: "We're smoking success here at Arsenal"  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

What is the point of talking and agreeing terms with them, if Arsenal don't meet Liverpool's valuation ?

Sky saying his agent is saying he'd like to play CL but won't try to force through a move (Transfer request).

In all case, I'd laugh my head off if he stayed and Arsenal now missed out on their primary target (Higuain), and have to gamble on Giroud's form for the entire year.

What is the point of talking and agreeing terms with them, if Arsenal don't meet Liverpool's valuation ?

Sky saying his agent is saying he'd like to play CL but won't try to force through a move (Transfer request).

In all case, I'd laugh my head off if he stayed and Arsenal now missed out on their primary target (Higuain), and have to gamble on Giroud's form for the entire year.

Yeah it would be so Hilaire.

2005-06, Drogba had the most assists in the Premier League with 11. Milner and Giggs were next with 10 each.

Giggs you know. But in his first season with 5 assists was that top?

Of course not. :lol:

Then Ronaldo is wrong. Again.

I'll expect the apology via PM. :thup:

I think the whole transfer was. His blog near the end of it was hilarious but heartbreaking at the same time  :lol:

Just googled his blog:

"Can't get any sleep, just thinking about the many problems that i have here and the best solution. Lying there awake in bed, the sound of the air conditioning is like the engine room to a train of stressful thoughts . . ."

"I watched a goat get sacrificed at training camp a few months back"

" I also managed to setup a live webcam of my dog's bedroom . . . His terminal illness may mean it's the last time i will see him,"

Christ :lol: