Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Apparently Luís Enrique has a clause that allows him to be released of his Celta contract if Barça came in for him.

Our president has said that we'll appoint a new manager "early next week".

Heard anything about AVB being linked?

Surely Hiddink after today's events?...

Read the La Liga thread, its Gerardo Martino from Newells.

The La Liga gap is going to be even more cavernous than ever next season isn't it? Damn you Spanish money management!

Reckon Spurs might challenge for the league next season if they keep Baleza

The La Liga gap is going to be even more cavernous than ever next season isn't it? Damn you Spanish money management!

could be the only chance a side like Spurs or these days Arsenal have with the change in management at Chelsea Man Utd and City and lord knows how that will go. I know it will probably just end up being one of those 3 but its nice to think of maybe something different for once and hoping Man Utd just fall apart without Fergie holding it together (if only)

could be the only chance a side like Spurs or these days Arsenal have with the change in management at Chelsea Man Utd and City and lord knows how that will go. I know it will probably just end up being one of those 3 but its nice to think of maybe something different for once and hoping Man Utd just fall apart without Fergie holding it together (if only)

Yup, Spurs have bought very wisely IMO - addressed their weaknesses. If Arsenal get a striker they will have too. Think the league will be massively tight at the top this season.

Chelsea have the best midfield in the premier league

Ramires and Lampard are the best in the league? FYI i was on about the players that actually play in midfield not Hazard and Mata etc etc as they are more less forwards.

Still debatable but i understand where you are coming from with that point but the two in midfield won't get the cover they need.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Chelsea.

Not good enough..... Mourinho isn't going to make up for no midfield, lack of width and no reliable goal scorer.

Ba is reliable.

Chelsea.

Not good enough..... Mourinho isn't going to make up for no midfield, lack of width and no reliable goal scorer.

Ba is reliable.

Aye his 2 in 14 for Chelsea sure proves that.

What about his goalscoring record for us and before it. Is it easier to score goals in shitter teams?

Guest chopey

I'd take Ba back tomorrow, however he is a current premier league player so our DOF wont have seen him play or know who he is

Chelsea.

Ba is reliable.

What about his goalscoring record for us and before it. Is it easier to score goals in shitter teams?

All i'm saying is he hasn't been reliable for Chelsea so far.... certainly not reliable enough to push them into a title challengers.

Maybe the style of play doesn't suit him i don't know but what is certain is Chelsea need the striker that can push them over the edge.

City has it with Aguero and Man Yoo has it with Van Persie.... Chelsea don't have that player yet and as great as Mourinho is he isn't going to get his shorts on and score 25 goals for them.

Guest chopey

It looks like Mourinho has plans to turn Rooney into a striker again and if he succeeds he will get him 25 goals no problem, this season has the potential to be the most open for a few years, which makes me more fearful for our prospects in it

It looks like Mourinho has plans to turn Rooney into a striker again and if he succeeds he will get him 25 goals no problem, this season has the potential to be the most open for a few years, which makes me more fearful for our prospects in it

If anything it's good news for us, it means the bigger clubs will stop treating the lower club games like a friendly dropping points while treating us like we are still a decent club that needs to be given a kicking if possible.

Look at the performances the mackems get against them from top clubs, most never get out of second gear and the nick points because of that. With so many teams fighting for the title and CL football positions no one can afford to drop clangers like this. IMO anyway.

Chelsea.

Ba is reliable.

All i'm saying is he hasn't been reliable for Chelsea so far.... certainly not reliable enough to push them into a title challengers.

Maybe the style of play doesn't suit him i don't know but what is certain is Chelsea need the striker that can push them over the edge.

City has it with Aguero and Man Yoo has it with Van Persie.... Chelsea don't have that player yet and as great as Mourinho is he isn't going to get his shorts on and score 25 goals for them.

Ba hasn't been playing consistently due to Torres being good about 4 years ago. If he was made the main man he'd get 20+ imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Actually I'd say that both Real and Barça will be weaker this year with new management and some squad issues (lots of youngsters over at Real, some aging key players at ours), but everybody else in La Liga is selling their best players.

Gotta balance out that national debt I guess. No way Soldado is worth €30m by the way.

Looks like Higgy to Napoli is done, 37 million euros.

Personally I think he's brilliant, even if this is overpriced. Can't wait to to see him be the focal point of a team.

Stop saying Higgy, that's Higdon's nickname and the thought of such a deal gives me heart worries.