Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Reports are saying that Chelsea are getting Maicon. On the one hand it rules them out of Debuchy, on the other it means Inter are really gonna step it up for him.

yeah knowing chelsea they will probs give them about £20m for Maicon aswell. Couldn't they just sign England's next right back Danny Simpson?

We probably have more money to spend than Inter do at the moment and knowing French players' general preference for the Premier League plus the fact that he would have several compatriots here, I wouldn't fear Inter as competition for Debuchy. I'd be more worried about getting a good price from Lille or another 'big' club coming for him. Of course this could change should Inter receive crazy money from Chelsea for Maicon...

On that note, I'm not sure how true this Maicon to Chelsea transfer rumour is, considering it'd be the antithesis of what seems to be their current policy of youth and rebuilding.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/danijel-pranjic-na-korak-do-goodison-parka--imponira-mi-sto-me-trener-moyes-i-everton-zele/1038367/

Daniel Pranjic saying he is in talks with Everton again & expects to sign next week. He was all set to join on the last day of the Jan window but Bayern pulled out at the last minute.

I thought he was going to China? Or was it someone else with a similar name?  :razz:

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/danijel-pranjic-na-korak-do-goodison-parka--imponira-mi-sto-me-trener-moyes-i-everton-zele/1038367/

Daniel Pranjic saying he is in talks with Everton again & expects to sign next week. He was all set to join on the last day of the Jan window but Bayern pulled out at the last minute.

I thought he was going to China? Or was it someone else with a similar name?  :razz:

No you're right, it was him. Got offered stupid money to go there but I think the deal collapsed the other week.