Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Disappointed about Oscar but far from surprised.  As we're now talking to Inter about Julio Cesar, seems like Lloris won't be happening either.  Oh well, not to worry, still expecting signings this week being funded by Modric's sale.

so guess they'll be lining up with

(some RB I forget)  Cahill  Terry  Cole

Ramires  Romeu

Oscar      Hazard    Mata

Torres

Tbh even with lol Torres that's a frightening team, if it gels will be great.

They're linked with Cavani for 35m aswell.  :undecided:

so guess they'll be lining up with

(some RB I forget)  Cahill  Terry  Cole

Ramires  Romeu

Oscar      Hazard    Mata

Torres

Tbh even with lol Torres that's a frightening team, if it gels will be great.

I thought I read something about them signing Hulk?

Or was I dreaming?

martin lol aint guna be happy about that.

Bet the Spurs ITK's didn't see that coming.. :lol:

Chelsea are spending like it's going out of fashion this summer. F*** Financial Policing more like.

As soon as Chelsea got involved, we were fucked!

FFP :yao:

Wiki says that UEFA start "actively monitoring" in 2013-14, although last season is the first season that counts. They also suggest that players signed before June 2010 can have their wages excluded as long as the overall accounts show improvement. Actually, the wiki reads pretty well, despite the usual disclaimers for any wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Financial_Fair_Play_Regulations

I dunno. If City and Chelsea are not constrained by FFP, then what is the point?

Sky Sports understands Nathaniel Clyne will complete his move to Southampton in the next 48 hours after deciding that St Mary's is where he wants to be.

Great signing for Southampton. I fancy them to do quite well next season.

Rayo Vallecano accept Swansea's bid for midfielder Michu, according to reports in Spain. The Barclays Premier League side is believed to have made a two million euros bid for the 26-year-old, who scored 15 La Liga goals last season.

According to Marca.com, the Spaniard was given the all-clear to discuss personal terms with the Welsh side on Monday.

I don't watch much La Liga, but 2 mill Euros for a player who scored 15 goals seems like a great piece of business by Swansea

Michu is a non-fat Kevin Nolan. Great at catching second balls outside the box and getting himself in positions, but mostly average in other areas of play.

Surprised to see Rayo letting him go for such a low price, although they are in administration.

Michu is a non-fat Kevin Nolan. Great at catching second balls outside the box and getting himself in positions, but mostly average in other areas of play.

Surprised to see Rayo letting him go for such a low price, although they are in administration.

Bit harsh tbh, that is what he's best at. but i wouldn't call him average in general play. Especially for Swansea.

He's definitely better than Nolan in that regard anyway.

Mole, you are a good poster and seems like a nice guy.

but you remind me so much about my cousin. :lol:

He "knows" everything about all players alive, and talk like he watch them every day.

He called me during a WC back in the days.

Bulgaria or some eastern euro team had won 1-0. Then he asked who scored.

I just said a random name "Barabass" or something,

He was just like:

" cracking player, no surprise there"

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLVFMoT7FewtjJnRy7pG4t-E3uc82mjv3vPJICvBTmKqTzImDq4A

He was on loudspeaker, we was gasping for air :lol: :lol:

Bit harsh tbh, that is what he's best at. but i wouldn't call him average in general play. Especially for Swansea.

He's definitely better than Nolan in that regard anyway.

Guess we disagree, I think he'll be found out. And Rayo will be relegated without his goals, all for a meagre 2m that will do fuck all for their financial problems.

Mole, you are a good poster and seems like a nice guy.

but you remind me so much about my cousin. :lol:

He "knows" everything about all players alive, and talk like he watch them every day.

He called me during a WC back in the days.

Bulgaria or some eastern euro team had won 1-0. Then he asked who scored.

I just said a random name "Barabass" or something,

He was just like:

" cracking player, no surprise there"

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLVFMoT7FewtjJnRy7pG4t-E3uc82mjv3vPJICvBTmKqTzImDq4A

He was on loudspeaker, we was gasping for air :lol: :lol:

Can't stand those people :lol:

Tbf Mole doesn't come across as that kind of unbelievable pedant. More that he watches a shit load of footie.