Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It's easier to be a gentleman when you're out of a heated situation. Being good in interviews and shit doesn't cut it if you're twat in the touchline to try to gain an advantage or deflect blame. Happens often, though, even Pep lost it in a few games for example.

Preaching to the choir here, but SBR was probably the best on that regard we've had at Barça.

I have the utmost respect for SAF, he's wasn't likeable as an opposing manager at all. I can see why someone would say that about someone like Martinez but SAF? AVB? Nah. Especially at Chelsea AVb seemed a bit rude.

I guess he's a bit "cool"

Have you seen his interview for the FA 150th anniversary thing? 

Guest neesy111

Elmander off to Norwich it seems, decent back up assuming it's a nominal fee.

Becchio was such a weird shit signing

Definitely

Will score against us.

Guest neesy111

Any truth in the Scott Sinclair to Southampton rumours to replace Puncheon?

My God, what's the point of living ...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_3514_1372856851.png

Reports that we've signed Denis Suárez from City for a mere €1.5m

I'm not sure he's good enough to get to the senior squad, but he's a highly rated youngster and at that price is essentially risk-free. Wonder why City are letting him go for such a pittance.

Reports that we've signed Denis Suárez from City for a mere €1.5m

I'm not sure he's good enough to get to the senior squad, but he's a highly rated youngster and at that price is essentially risk-free. Wonder why City are letting him go for such a pittance.

Saw him play in some Euro Youth cup last summer looked really good :thup:

Still absolutely no idea if Bale is staying. Looks like it's all dependent on Real putting the money together.

Has to be something already agreed if you're whacking another £30m on Willian I'd have thought. Or have you got the money for these guys anyway?