Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

mostly to their owner I believe

who garside or someone else?

nah hes just the chairman, the owners Eddie Davies who has loaned a fair bit of cash to Bolton though charges interest on the loans unlike Ashley for example

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2009/nov/05/boltonwanderers-premierleague

he's worth 60-90m after a quick google search, he'll be wanting that lot back then eventually :lol:

Sky Sports sources understand Doncaster's Billy Sharp has a £1.85m release clause which becomes effective on January 1. [/twitter]

Should be in the Newcastle targets thread, this is the sort of thing that will get Ashley moving.

Didn't realise he was 25 though.

Sky Sports sources understand Doncaster's Billy Sharp has a £1.85m release clause which becomes effective on January 1. [/twitter]

Should be in the Newcastle targets thread, this is the sort of thing that will get Ashley moving.

Didn't realise he was 25 though.

Was gonna say the same thing. :lol:

On a pointless note, Sharp to Ipswich is N'Zogbia to the mackems. Feel like I've been hearing links/fans talk about him for fucking years now.

Most pointless transfer ever. He's well past it.

?

Two players away with their national sides in Africa and he only stays at Arsenal for 2 months. Nothing wrong with that.

He's slow and past it. I'll be very surprised if this works for them.

Astonishingly good at his best. Sublime to watch. One of the few I'd love to see have a glory day back in the prem (provided it isn't against us. if it is he's a cunt). Always came across as a decent bloke too.

He didn't in the aftermath of our 3-1 win at Highbury.  Acted like a complete dick.

Or after the 2006 CL final, came across as a jealous, whiny, bitter arsehole and I'm supirised Barcelona signed him after that.

Still the best player the Premier League has ever seen though.

Guest Heneage

Swansea signing Gylfi Sigurðsson on loan.

Bloody good signing.

Can't say I watch much Bundesliga outside of the highlights, what's his situation at Hoffenheim?