Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Corluka is a class right back tbh. Very smart, good passer, good positional sense, very underrated going forward too (doesn't bomb forward or anything but is very smart when deciding when to bomb forward and support the winger. He lacks pace though which is probably his only flaw.

Would be a quality signing for you guys but i doubt very much we'd let him go in January,

So he doesnt bomb forward but is good at deciding when to bomb forward?  I am confused.

Guest kingdawson

Corluka is a class right back tbh. Very smart, good passer, good positional sense, very underrated going forward too (doesn't bomb forward or anything but is very smart when deciding when to bomb forward and support the winger. He lacks pace though which is probably his only flaw.

Would be a quality signing for you guys but i doubt very much we'd let him go in January,

So he doesnt bomb forward but is good at deciding when to bomb forward?  I am confused.

Not really that confusing is it? he doesn't bomb forward OFTEN but picks the right times to do so.

What is the general consensus regarding Corluka amongst Spurs fans, KD? Two that i know seem to think he is the worst player to have ever played football!!

Mark Lawrenson claiming Liverpool have signed Bent from Villa

How much is he claiming has been paid? Villa would surely not want to let him go unless the fee was silly mind you, considering its Cunterpool, it wouldn't suprise if they paid in excess of the fee given to the Mackems for him.

Mark Lawrenson claiming Liverpool have signed Bent from Villa

How much is he claiming has been paid? Villa would surely not want to let him go unless the fee was silly mind you, considering its Cunterpool, it wouldn't suprise if they paid in excess of the fee given to the Mackems for him.

I heard £24m. A sale this early means the Mackems lose out on £6m as well in bonuses.

Bent would be a ridiculous signing for a club aiming to get in the top 4 (as he already showed at Spurs). Like Carroll he can only play one way and that's if the team is completely set up for him, he's showing again at Villa he's anonymous in any other system.

Bent would be a ridiculous signing for a club aiming to get in the top 4 (as he already showed at Spurs). Like Carroll he can only play one way and that's if the team is completely set up for him, he's showing again at Villa he's anonymous in any other system.

Aye but if he has good stats then nothing can possibly go wrong.

A goal every two games isn't bad tbh.

He generally doesn't manage that, even with penalty-taking responsibilities.

He generally doesn't manage that, even with penalty-taking responsibilities.

Yep. His chance conversion is rancid too.

Good player if you're a poor side who plays completely through him. Absolute lolfest if Liverpool pay £20 million for him.

It's 1 in 3 under Mcleish. And since he offers nothing else but goals that isn't great, you might aswell play 10 men for most of the games.

He will get you nearly 2 goals a game if you set the whole team up for him but that means few other players score many and you won't get any higher than mid table.