Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I play Alternative like, played Pro Evo for years and play FIFA so infrequently that when I play it on Classic I just sky the ball from inside the box time and time again, or even worse chip it weakly into the keeper's hands like an absolute tit.

I play Alternative like, played Pro Evo for years and play FIFA so infrequently that when I play it on Classic I just sky the ball from inside the box time and time again.

Same here, I just bought FIFA for the first time instead of Pro Evo and all of a sudden Messi finishes like Alan Smith.

I do like the new FIFA mind, played it a fair bit over Christmas and I think it was the first time I've really seen what the fuss is about with PS3/X-Box football games in general.  Quite tempted to get an X-Box but it would need to be on the cheap.

iv had to actually customise it a bit, cos sprint was R2 and finesse (not that iv mastered it yet, still fuck it v often) was R1 so it was really awkard. finesse is now L2, a lot better

iv had to actually customise it a bit, cos sprint was R2 and finesse (not that iv mastered it yet, still fuck it v often) was R1 so it was really awkard. finesse is now L2, a lot better

My word, I have the exact same set up. Glad I'm not alone!

Also lol @ everton.

Says a lot about Gibson that Man Utd are having a central midfield crisis to the point where they're bringing players out of retirement to fill in and he can't even get within a mile of the bench.

Think he was supposed to play vs Blackburn but was bombed out because he was one of the players who went for that 'meal' with Rooney.

Admittedly, he's pretty shit like, but I don't think you can use the team selections in the last couple of weeks against him. He's got to be better than Moyes playing defenders in midfield at least. Or Cahill who would have been put down this season if he was a racehorse.