Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Worth noting mate the GC is the only time I've seen him as I don't watch MLS. I thought he was terrible in that though, against poor sides too.

He's had similar performances in the MLS to his rough few games in the Gold Cup, same with his few other caps. He hasn't been terrible in the MLS, but never really settled, which is pretty disappointing for a hyped 24-year old, way too inconsistent, and could hit rock bottom some games. Most of the hype seems to come from managers and coaches, so I guess they're seeing something we're not.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/26/qpr-samba-diakite-nedum-onuoha

Have to say Hughes has always been very impressive when it comes to transfer. A very good football tactician, coach n motivator too. Perhaps City was too big a step up. IMO QPR made a brilliant choice in hiring him

Hughes' transfers were shit at Man City.

Kompany and Zabeletta were astute purchases and they were got before the stupid money era

Brek Shea to Dynamo Kiev for $10 million apparently.

(one for the Yanks on here)

HA. According to who!?

He's boss, but I'm not sure heading to Ukraine is the way forward for him.

That would be a little disappointing. I'm not sure he's ready to jump right into a top team in one of the bigger leagues, but he could definitely fill in well in a mid table squad. I'd like to be able to watch him frequently, too, this won't help.

Guest Heneage

HA. According to who!?

An ESPN contributor. Claims to have a 'source' I think it's believable.

Gio Dos Santos agent has said he'll ask for FIFA's help if his client doesn't leave Spurs in the next 6 months.

HA. According to who!?

An ESPN contributor. Claims to have a 'source' I think it's believable.

Gio Dos Santos agent has said he'll ask for FIFA's help if his client doesn't leave Spurs in the next 6 months.

It's a difficult one. On the one hand, he's signed a contract and we're paying him. On the other, he's not getting many games. I'm not sure what the argument is though - a contract does not guarantee games (unless you believe the occasional rumour). What do FIFA say - they can't set a specific asking price, nor can they force us to play him?

Guest MrSundlofer

Alex signs for PSG.

Don't know how they are thinking. Sakho should be regular in the starting eleven but then they have Lugano, Camara, Bisevac, Armand.. and now Alex.

I think if a player plays less than a certain percentage of games they can terminate their contracts or something.

That's interesting. How do loans affect that? I'm presuming that they have to prove that they didn't refuse to play and sulk, like a child.

Guest Craig-NUFC

SkySports Sky Sports

Sky Sports understands Bolton have made an official approach for Crystal Palace's Wilfred Zaha. #BWFC #CPFC

Strange.  They need players that are going to come in and do the job straight away.

Can't be any worse than what they have, plus there's a good chance they can sell him on for a tidy profit in a couple year time.