Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest MrSundlofer

You've just said my post but in different words.

Absolutely not. You said the "Tevez thing" wasn't true because they have signed Maxi Lopez. But it was true before they signed Maxi Lopez...

I think if a player plays less than a certain percentage of games they can terminate their contracts or something.

Saw a random talking head (may have been some type of sports lawyer?) on SSN and he mentioned a threshold of less than 10% of games.

Let's hope Alan Smith was watching SSN.

I think if a player plays less than a certain percentage of games they can terminate their contracts or something.

Saw a random talking head (may have been some type of sports lawyer?) on SSN and he mentioned a threshold of less than 10% of games.

:thup:

AC Milan have have dropped out of the running to sign Argentina striker Carlos Tevez from Manchester City.

Managing director Adriano Galliani claimed they came "ever so close" to agreeing a deal for the 27-year-old.

The Italian club, who set a 1800 GMT deadline to secure a deal, have instead signed Maxi Lopez from Catania on loan.

"If someone had asked me at 5.30pm who would be coming, I'd have said Tevez. It was heart in mouth stuff right up to the deadline," Galliani said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16770667.stm

Anyone else hear the rumour on the football ramble that if man city win the league Tevez's wage doubles? Probably not true but that'd be hilarious.

Doesnt he have to have played a certain % of games in the league for that to kick in though?

no idea

MetroRadioNews Metro Radio News

Bolton manager Owen Coyle has confirmed #safc boss Martin O'Neill's made an enquiry over striker Kevin Davies, but hasn't put in a bid yet.

They (Sunderland) had better get used to this.

@cyoungdailymail Colin Young

O'Neill confirms inquiry for Kevin Davies `will be followed up tomorrow'

1 minute ago

Tomorrow is only the 30th, strange to see MON move so early.

Not at all strange to see him eyeing up the obvious, low-effort, zero-insight signing.